Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyverneers Archive > General
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General All around wyvern-related chat

Old 11-07-2006, 01:42 AM
Player Mod

binsenkind has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

this is like... convincing ppl to commit suicide and preaching reincarnation ^^
we dwarfs only believe in gold and ale. we have gold and ale. we stay.
Old 11-07-2006, 04:28 AM

Null has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

that idea makes no sense. if you wanna start refreshingly, just delete your character and make a new. dont drag us into your refreshing o_O
And many players including me would be, more or less, attached to their characters. but you seem not. taking them away by force is nonsense at all.

above all, some players have rare goodies we cant get anymore...Vanishing those items (actually forever) is the most stupid, eh? o_O
Old 11-07-2006, 07:18 AM

Linda has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Gah! I still intend to get Linda HoF'd at some point, and I'm only level twenty now.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:12 AM

quijote has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I can't help but agree with Toe. I had a similar feeling when I first started wyvern and wanted everybody to be equal with my char but that has all gone away now. Didn't take me long to reach the hof list when I started this character so in my opinion the one's who are asking for everybody to be zeroed down are probably facing some difficulties and are fixed on the idea that the only thing HOFs have against them is the time they've played.

Edit: And I would mind my character getting wiped(guess I'm not a true hofer) because I said this guy would be my last character when I made him and starting over would probably result in me giving up the game. Doing all those quests for a hofpic all over again, I shiver at the thought.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:59 PM

Zeofar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

By far, This really is the stupidest idea ever. Not only are some people hugely attached to their characters, (I myself are one) And would never delete their characters for any reason, imagine forcing it on them. Aside from that, There are lots of players that no longer play, but have a place on the score list. Sure, some of them cheated, but some of them have not, and they deserve to be where they are. And also, yeah, this would be an EXTREME slap in the face to Betty, and people that didn't HoF so easily(I have to admit i'm one of those people too.).
Old 11-07-2006, 02:19 PM

That wasn't the point Arilou, I actually thought I erased that line. My point that it wasn't a GOOD thing to do, like the original poster imagined.
Old 11-07-2006, 02:52 PM

If you want to prove that you can be a good hof without the overpowered areas, Dorion, just start a new char.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:29 AM

stonenator has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

did yall not read Arilous post? he said that only Rhialto could make such a desision and he doesn't read the forums so... basicly this topic is a waste of time and breath, I sudgest you all beat yourselfs in the head for beeing stupid enough to keep this topic going for so long.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:36 AM

stonenator has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

is your toe ok??? my head is fine, the profuse bleeding is nothing just get some duct tape and I'll patch it right up...
Old 11-08-2006, 03:26 AM

Actually, he's right and wrong, but i'll just agree with you since the guys stinky anyhow.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:52 AM

[quote="The_Enchanter":84ee6]
Everyone calm down, it was just an idea, it's not like it would actually happen, i was just thinking. Second of all its not that i'm scared and i want to be number one, as if i even care, the thing about RPG's is that it's not a competition, you develop your character the way you want at the rythmn you can, i really don't care about being number one. By the way, it's possible for anyone to HoF, so don't even use the whole "OMG!!! It's just cause you can't HoF".

Have a good day
[/quote:84ee6]

So you see no use in it for yourself, there's no real point in the thought, why even post it?
Old 01-22-2007, 11:53 PM

layzee has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

[quote:17611]
well the race specific new area was only an idea but how people can get to lvl 4 quick i can see that but i dont like doing that because then i have no $$ and i usually cant get to lvl 4 or 10 or wutever in a hour cuz all the areas are taken but then i guess that means i need to move away and find new areas and other ways to lvl dosnt it?
[/quote:17611]

[quote:17611]
Then if you guys are complaining that you're okay with your HoFers being gone, then delete ALL THE HOFERS and leave the other players in peace!
Mad
[/quote:17611]

"cant work hard enough to be equal to hofs+, so a stat wipe would make my job easier since betty would be forced to be as good as me"

>.>
Old 01-23-2007, 02:57 PM

double post >.<
Old 01-23-2007, 02:58 PM

[quote:dc2f2]
Like I said before, we should all just drop the subject. If or when Rhialto decides to do any wipe of the server, it is entirely his decisions for him to make whenever he see's fit. Arguing over whether it should or shouldn't happen will have no impact on when it happens, it will happen when it does so just leave it at that.
[/quote:dc2f2]

experienced players arent arguing weather or not a stat wipe should happen - arilou already stated

what they are arguing about is the ignorant players who want to place the grinders like betty and deathwish back to level one so they could be as "leet" at them

most of them say they "could hof in a day" is because they have alts and already know the places to train

tell that to a level one with only basic knowledge of aliases, and has no areas to train

when layzee started wyvern, only casted magic dart by typing "cast magic dart" over and over again

>.>
Old 01-23-2007, 03:07 PM

[quote:db7bd]
I agree with you clubbz it makes no difference to me.
[/quote:db7bd]

theres a big difference between 50 mill and 100 mill exp >.>
Old 01-23-2007, 03:14 PM

[quote:f85e3]
I have 64 million xp on Nightswift, 55 on Thundax, 24 mil on Frostheart, and like 13 mil on Shortswift. Which is clearly more then 100 mil xp.
[/quote:f85e3]

well umm, ever tried to train 30 mill while rding when fire traps fully peirce mana shield?

>.<