Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Suggestions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestions Post any suggestions for new Wyvern content here that is too complicated to explain in the idea log or that you want to first get feedback on from other players.

Old 09-29-2009, 12:02 AM
Player Mod

Clubbz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Hall of Fame

I thought it would be a neat idea to make 'The hall of fame' into a specialty Non-exclusive guild that becomes available to people after they reach the level of 25(or higher if change is desired). Rather than automatically carrying the title of 'Hall of Famer' after reaching the level of 25, players would continue to carry their regular guild titles and could choose to join the 'Hall of Fame' to recieve the titles.

Its not really a big deal, i just wish my stone giant had the cavie guild name rather than hall of fame.