Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Miscellaneous
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Miscellaneous For anything related to Wyvern that does not fit into the other forums (this is not a place to goof off and post whatever nonsense comes to mind).

Old 04-01-2008, 12:48 AM

Penny has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via MSN to Penny
Default I'm leaving Wyvern for good.

For the few months I've been here it was fun, and I really enjoyed meeting a lot of you. And yes, I know this is typical, this whole "Wyvern was a waste of my time" thing, but it really was, and the only thing I don't regret about joining is some of the people I've met, and I hope to stay in contact with many of you (seriously, give me your MSN emails or whatever else you have).

I worked so hard trying to level my character, I had finally gotten to 5 million xp, halfway to becoming a hall of famer, and now I'm back down to three million xp with a zero percent chance of regaining my loss due to multiple server crashes that erased my gravestones. Sure, maybe I should have just layed off the LQ, but I was excited about it, and it's not like this didn't happen to other people also, and the way I see it it doesn't matter who it happened to, it's the fact that it happened. And I am really mad about this, really, seriously, and all the players choosing to insults me and the other archers iced the cake. So good going, you pathetic internet bullies, whatever, you win, I'm gone, and I don't care. I don't usually get this mad, heck, I barely get mad at all, ever, and the fact that I'm actually mad for once (seriously mad, not just joking frowny faces) was the worst part of it all. I don't want to be mad, and I feel that leaving Wyvern is the best thing I can do for my mental health right now. So I'm moving on.

I know many of you will be happy to see me go, and good, I'm glad, run around and smile like you've never smiled before until you find someone else to hate. But really, your anger is your fault, not mine, and my living will not end your rage, so my advice is: suck it up.

Really, I don't even know why I got so upset, and I'm starting to laugh as I finish writing this ridiculous speech. I don't really care. I should just leave without bothering with this, but whatever, I'm letting people know what's up.

So yeah, I will miss all (well, most) of you and stuff, and no, you can't have any of my pixelated possessions, so you can shut up before even opening your mouths. It was fun while it lasted, and I wish it didn't have to end, but it's over. I'm breaking up with you, Wyvern, and I'm keeping everything.

Love you all, even you ridiculous haters, and I hope you have wonderful Wyvern lives without me.
XOXOXOXOXO *slobbers all over you all and puts her stinky elven armpits in your noses*

JK I fail.

Last edited by Penny : 04-05-2008 at 03:19 AM.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:13 AM

Iro has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

The items themselves aren't pixellated, actually. Only the images for the items are pixellated.

Also, bye.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:22 PM

I don't care, lolz.
And yeah, bye.

Gah, quitting is harder than I thought it would be. There is no other website where I can have a skillset this awesome. I miss my ettin zombie and lightning arrows...
Old 04-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Player Mod

Clubbz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Just figured I'd tell you all, I don't intend to play wyvern anymore either, I may log on now and then to check some of the areas for reference of what I'm currently doing. Its not necessarily the people of wyvern(although some of you do ruin it sometimes, but not you penny), it's just that if I'm going to spend my time on the computer I'd rather do something slightly more productive. I'm not going to give a giant speech about this. Just though you all should know.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:44 PM

Awh, well I'll miss you. I can't leave, lol. D: I'm still trying though.
And yeah, a lot of people do suck. If we leave we will be raising the percentage of suckish people though. Wyvern will be taken over by suck.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Player Mod

Clubbz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I will still be active on the forums for a while checking my inbox, but if anyone wishes to get in contact with me in a more direct way, I'll add my msn to my profile.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:43 PM

Unknown has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

well im taking off too, not permanent but i need to end the university (im on my last year) and also practice more bike (i have a competition in just 1 month)... anyway hope to came back time in time to win the 50M race (lieeee... i cant win, i die 2 days ago in binyamin map and wasent able to find the portal to ress myself. Luse 6M of xp, AGANE!).

Anyway, c ya all, and hope be back in 2-3 month.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:54 PM

Iro has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
I can't leave, lol. D:
FFFF

Yes you can. >:C
Old 04-02-2008, 05:01 AM

quijote has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Well I'm not leaving, nor do I intend to do so in the near future. Sure there might be small (or rather large) gaps between playing but I'll always come back for varying periods of time. And no, you can't stop me.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silico View Post
FFFF

Yes you can. >:C
I'm sorry. But if it makes you feel any better, my mom plans to take away my internet connection.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:57 PM

Slowlight has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Who are these people?
Old 04-03-2008, 08:35 PM

If you don't know who I am then... PFFFTTT, get out of that portable hole you've been hiding in!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 11:26 PM

randorxeous has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

If you really wanted to leave, Penny, then you should really leave. If you want to stay, then stay and have fun. And stop trying to get attention by saying that you want to leave when you really don't.
Old 04-04-2008, 03:31 PM

Xae has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

K all the years i've been playing wyvern...the amount of people who have said they were going to quit wyvern..and never did..isn't really much of a surprise...wyvern isn't something you just....quit..believe me i know <.<

you'll probably be back before you know it. people who really quit wyvern don't announce it. it just happens.

I haven't told anybody that "i quit wyvern" i just stopped going on. it's been a few weeks that i've logged into wyvern and i don't really intend on going back on to do anything but say hello. i come on the forums every once in a while to see what's going on because things are usually discussed on the forums..but i digress

basically...if you really are leaving for good, then i hope you had fun. odds are though...youll be back on if you can help it.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randorxeous View Post
If you really wanted to leave, Penny, then you should really leave. If you want to stay, then stay and have fun. And stop trying to get attention by saying that you want to leave when you really don't.
Yeah I did want to leave but I changed my mind.
Sorry if you thought I was trying to steal the attention you were trying to keep for yourself, lol. But really, don't be so selfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xae View Post
K all the years i've been playing wyvern...the amount of people who have said they were going to quit wyvern..and never did..isn't really much of a surprise...wyvern isn't something you just....quit..believe me i know <.<

you'll probably be back before you know it. people who really quit wyvern don't announce it. it just happens.

I haven't told anybody that "i quit wyvern" i just stopped going on. it's been a few weeks that i've logged into wyvern and i don't really intend on going back on to do anything but say hello. i come on the forums every once in a while to see what's going on because things are usually discussed on the forums..but i digress

basically...if you really are leaving for good, then i hope you had fun. odds are though...youll be back on if you can help it.
I'm still not 100% decided, but leaving was harder than I thought it would be, lol. I have an addiction.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:00 AM

Warcow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
Yeah I did want to leave but I changed my mind.
Sorry if you thought I was trying to steal the attention you were trying to keep for yourself, lol. But really, don't be so selfish.

I'm still not 100% decided, but leaving was harder than I thought it would be, lol. I have an addiction.
Ok, this is getting to the point of "Nobody cares, just leave already!"

But if you chose to stay, then the very existence of this thread is a slap to your own face.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcow View Post
Ok, this is getting to the point of "Nobody cares, just leave already!"

But if you chose to stay, then the very existence of this thread is a slap to your own face.
That's ok. When I made this thread I planned to quit, but that didn't work out too well; everybody makes mistakes.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:50 AM

quijote has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xae View Post
I second that
Old 01-16-2009, 11:51 PM

wunt has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

i third that. in fact ive become so addicted that i have to stop myself before i type "talk <person>" on instant messenger.

also to all you people that dun care if shes leaving......yer suckiness is showing.