Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Forum > Announcements
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Announcements Here you will find announcements regarding the forum and, from time to time, the game. Forum rules are also located here so make sure you read them.

Old 08-12-2017, 06:02 PM
Player Mod

binsenkind has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Android Client is launched

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sttrack.wyvern
Old 08-22-2017, 10:29 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

One of you should have reached out to me about this. (Remember, I get email alerts when you PM me.) I'm pretty sure I mentioned that I was willing to send out mass emails for both the Android and PC releases, so definitely send me a PM when/if the PC client comes out next year.

In the meantime, could someone at least compile a few bullet points of relevant information to include in the email about the Android release? An ETA, if there is one, on the PC client would be helpful, too.

Last time I sent out a mass email it went into a lot of people's spam folders, so I'm going to take some time to look into workarounds this time. I'm a tad busy at the moment, but I can probably get the email out at some point next week.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

The mass email has been sent. Could the few of you who still check in here do me a favor and look to make sure you received the email in your inbox and not your spam folder? It's to your own advantage since I will be sending one final mass email out to everyone when the PC client hits, and if you want to see more familiar faces it would be helpful if I can get this right. I did something differently this time and it worked for me on gmail, but I want to make sure that's the case for various services so I can try to figure out what the problem is for next time if not.

Just a quick PM to me or a message in the chatbox saying "Yes, it got through," or "No, it didn't," would be sufficient. Thanks.

Note: If you didn't receive the email at all it might be because you didn't check the little box in your User CP that says you're okay with receiving email from admins.

Edit: It looks like things went through this time around. Thank you everyone who confirmed proper receipt of the email. If, for some reason, it went into anyone's spam folder, please still make sure to let me know. Thanks!