Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Announcements
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Announcements Here you will find announcements regarding the forum and, from time to time, the game. Forum rules are also located here so make sure you read them.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation
Default 10 Year Anniversary

With what would be the game's 11 year anniversary coming up (and your chance to wear your wyvern costumes again) I was thinking of doing a retrospective of last year's event (it was a crazy amount of work to put together). Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots of my own, so if you want to help out, private message me.

If you don't have anywhere to host them I'll send you my email and after I receive them, I'll put them up here. Otherwise just send me whatever links you have (if you have them up on your person site I'll be happy to credit them as coming from there).

Also, if you have any videos that you've been lazy in putting up, either for the actually day or the content that came out of it, get to it and let me know. For example, given all the work I put into that new Minath Monster Arena it would nice to give people somewhere to look at it and I think one of you said that you had a video of yourself doing it.