Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Miscellaneous
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous For anything related to Wyvern that does not fit into the other forums (this is not a place to goof off and post whatever nonsense comes to mind).

View Poll Results: Who is the cutest wizard?
Arilou - Who can get over how precious he looks while wearing a cloak of your skin on his back? 2 7.41%
Arisu - I think she is the cutest little cutie pie ever; I also think she's Arilou b/c I'm dumb. 14 51.85%
Binyamin - I wanna hug him & kiss him & rub his furry little face until the end of days. Biny ftw! 4 14.81%
Contrare - How do you not swoon over his look of utter exhaustion from being overworked by A & T? 0 0%
Legolas - I so want to pinch his cheeks when he snarls/hisses at me for catching him in a beer trap. 2 7.41%
Teshuvah - Her green skin accentuates her eyes & that evil cackle of hers is to die for...literally. 3 11.11%
Rhialto - Crooked nose, hunched back, wrinkly old bearded face... what's not to love? 0 0%
Valkon - The way he cowers before Arilou at mealtime is the bee's knees. 2 7.41%
Zifa - He glows for Pete's sake; what could be cuter? 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation
Default Who is the cutest wizard?

Is it Arilou with the way he smiles innocently and bats his eyes at you while his mouth and lips are covered in the blood of your loved ones, Binyamin with the way his eye twinkles as he beats you with a baseball bat, or someone else entirely?

For me, it's definitely my little Biny-bin bin-bin for so many reasons, but most of all it's because I absolutely love the way I can just crawl up onto his ample belly and sleep for hours while he grumbles and complains and just generally puts up a fuss to try to make you think that he doesn't absolutely love it. But, who did you choose and why?
Old 10-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I voted for Arisu for this reason

"I also think she's Arilou b/c I'm dumb."

I remember when I was brand new to the game I had about 300 hours in jail for asking if her and Arilou were the same person.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Forum Admin

1) Who would put you in jail for just asking if Arisu and I were the same person? People did that all the time and they would simply be corrected with a sigh, so something doesn't add up there.

2) That isn't the question. The poll is for which wizard you think is the cutest, not which wizard has a quip after their name that you can most relate to.

3) Biny-bin bin-bin is crying right now under a pile of dirty laundry that he crawled under when he heard this news. I hope you're happy with yourself; you hurt my little sweetie and for that you will pay in ways that you didn't even think were possible.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:52 AM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

It was actually yourself Arilou. It was years ago. I just remembered having guards chase me in every city. The reason for it was something along the lines of not asking for wizards alts.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Forum Admin

Hmm, I have taken action on the basis that people were playing guessing games with wizard alts, but the Arisu mistake is so common that you either had to be one of the first people to do that (was this in 2003?) or it had to go further than that (e.g. claiming, not asking that we were the same person, asking after being told to stop such activities, etc.).

Anyway, on to more important matters; you guys gotta stop voting for me (it's already 7-2 in my favor). Yes, I'm super cute in the moments before I open my mouth full of razor sharp teeth and bite your face off. I'll run up to you and my bat my little eyes at you while smiling sweetly so you think it's safe to reach your hand out to me, but it's really not because I am going to bite it right off. Even when I'm eating someone, you gotta admit it's pretty darn cute when you catch sight of the bottom half of a halfling sticking out of my mouth and there's just this twinkle in my eye as its feet flail about madly. But, that is by design; being cute is one of the ways in which I catch my prey. Biny-bin, on the other hand, is not only cute without trying, but he's cute in spite of his efforts to not come across as cute (he doesn't know it, but that only makes him all the cuter). So, be sensible; vote Biny-bin. He even has cute nicknames; Biny-bin bin-bin, Bootsey Buttons, Mr. Buttons, Arilou's cutie cat, muffin face, etc.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:53 PM

tichondrius has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Vote for Teshuvah!

There's something delightfully cute about the evilness of Teshuvah. Also, Arilou, I've been eaten too many times, so no vote for you!
Old 11-28-2013, 03:47 PM

Zenro has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Arilou definitely... just because I like to ruin his reputation
Old 11-29-2013, 10:46 PM
Forum Admin

You have me confused with Biny-bin. He's the one who wants the rough and tumble reputation and grumbles incessantly if you try to deprive him of that. Hence why I'm an advocate of voting for my little cutie cat. I, on the other hand, talk about how I'm super cute all the time, including in this very thread. Just look at the way the light reflects off from delicious shade of green skin and my smile makes you want to run up and jump into my mouth. I am absolutely adorable, but I am no Biny-bin bin-bin. Had you realized that I would have hugged you and kissed you and told you how very pretty you are, but now I have to hunt you down and kill you most painfully for not realizing what a prize Biny-bin is.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:04 AM

tichondrius has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default It's a trap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenro View Post
Arilou definitely... just because I like to ruin his reputation
Arilou's alleged cuteness is how so many Wyvern adventurers ended up being devoured. You think to yourself, "Oh look at that cute Arilou." You walk up to Arilou, thinking that because he looks cute, he must be harmless. By then it's too late, you've already walked right into his mouth.

Voting for Arilou being the cutest wouldn't ruin his reputation. If he wins, he'll just use the results to further enhance his deception.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:59 AM

Zenro has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Damn... seems my plan has backfired. Even if I were to vote "Biny-bin" he'd hunt me down, torture me and think of the worst way possible for me to die. It wasn't worth it.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:08 PM
Forum Admin

For all of you who have yet to vote, I dare you not to put your weight behind Biny-bin after you hear this amazingly cute nickname I came up with for him. Brace yourself, it's a big one. Ready? Dolly McDollface! *throws myself to the ground in a fit of laughter* Okay, okay, it's not that funny, but vote for Dolly anyway.