Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Development
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Development Here you can discuss anything and everything involving creating your own content for Wyvern. Have a problem with an arch file or a map? Want to show off something you've been working on? If so this is the place for you.

Old 06-12-2008, 08:08 PM

thepixie has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default idea for history of the gray dwarves

blah blah blah...

Last edited by thepixie : 06-24-2008 at 05:43 PM.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:00 AM

Fredd has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Erm, the Gray dwarves somewhat a shameful side to our race, but since me ale intake is high now, I think me will share it with yee pixies,and other lesser folks.
Most Dwerfs always been lawful folks, except fer the occasional tavern brawls, which was caused by bad service, may i add.
Now many hundreds of years ago, a demoness was trying her best to corrupt anyone she could lay her talons on. Them snooty elvies fell first to her ploys, movin deep underground to worship the being their corrupted priests claimed was a powerful diety. That twas a crock.

With most humans naturally corrupt, and the halflings too dumb to be corrupted, she werked her whiles on some dwerf clerics, promising more power, to their followers.Well when she appeared to them 12 foot tall, wearin a bikini, and offerin free ale, some of the dummies fell fer it. So several clans moved deeper underground, to wership her.The smarter dwerfs realized why would a 12 foot scanderlously female be interested in us, unless she was pullin a sneaky.

Good riddance, since she did not even show the rest of us her bikini clad visage.Well ever since then the dummies been learnin magic not suitable fer any self respectin dwerf, and even had the gall to not even share the platinerum deposits they found. Yee have any questions about how they fergin the platinum stuff, ask Binsenkind. I don't think he has had a excuse to scream fer awhile
Old 07-05-2008, 04:14 PM

Penny has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via MSN to Penny

I am insulted.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:11 PM

thepixie has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Thousands of years ago, a massive war had raged over the continent of Wyvern. With a clever design, the dwarves tricked a magical beast into their tunnels. They triggered a collapse, and over time, the beast was assumed to be dead and no one remembered anymore.

The king and queen of Varak had sent an expedition team under the command of Lord Besar to mine the platinum deposits deep in the mountains behind his castle. The dwarf meteorologist documented the changes in air flux as support of the existence for such platinum deposits. No one knew, however, that within these serene tunnels, they dug closer to an encased evil.

However, when reports started arriving of a surprising amount of defects in the dwarven mining corps, the dwarves believed in the weakness of their own kindred and shunned the new strange gray dwarves. The king sent another expedition of brave dwarves to evict the gray dwarves from his mines. The expedition was never seen since. From the tunnels, there came whispers of certain rakshasa mages allied with the gray dwarves.

P.S. I am sorry you are offended (for what, I am unsure). In my opinion, and perhaps just mine, a 12-foor seductive lass is more believable than history you typically read from say, a textbook.

Old 10-01-2008, 07:22 PM

Obscure has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I like the gray dwarf idea knowing that dwarves have a rival now.But it isn't likely that they are going to become a wyvern race.They're isn't really a lot of dwarves as it is.Yeah the picture looks great and the idea on how they became evil as they went underground.It seems like gray dwarves would be considered a cool evil race.

But I really doubt that they are going to add this as a race though.The idea is awesome though.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:14 PM

Location: Somewhere where internet connection will not support wyvern
Mustard has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

If I could make a comment on this story...I will keep this short just to save whatever is left of your eyesight

Gray Dwarves are the really old dwarves...I mean REALLY OLD as a matter of fact *coughfreddcough* anyway where was I...they've been mining too much and their facial hair already turning white was laced with minerals/metals