Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Development
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Development Here you can discuss anything and everything involving creating your own content for Wyvern. Have a problem with an arch file or a map? Want to show off something you've been working on? If so this is the place for you.

Old 03-26-2010, 01:07 PM

Unknown has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Talking

Hello Clubbz!, please don’t get me wrong… now that I reread myself I saw 2 things… the first was my terrible redaction… The second, that maybe I didn’t make my point clear enough… what I wanted to say is that wyvern is “fine” as it is… and I think it’s a good idea to make a schedule or work plan in order to know what is going to be done, and when.

I do think this is a great game… in fact that was the reason I quit (literally beg Teshu to help me delete my character) I was spending too much time playing and needed to balance a little more my free time.

About balance and the game… I don’t know how high are wizards expectations… that is what make me think the game is never going to get out of the “beta testing”… I’m not saying that they aren’t working to make the game better, but what’s the use of a great game that nearly no one play :S.

Cheers, David.
2008-06-14 12:58:18 Deathwish – killed by a poisonous Xipe Totec corpse

Last edited by Unknown : 04-06-2010 at 09:35 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Hello Clubbz!, please don’t get me wrong… now that I reread myself I saw 2 things… the first was my terrible redaction… The second, that maybe I didn’t make my point clear enough… what I wanted to say is that wyvern is “fine” as it is… and I think it’s a good idea to make a schedule or work plan in order to know what is going to be done, and when.
No, it's not. We're in the middle of some very serious changes. So you have no idea what you're talking about and you really should hold off on trying to comment about these things when you don't even play the game anymore. Not that you're much better at making valid points when you're around and informed about what is going on.

Quote:
About balance and the game… I don’t know how high are wizards expectations… that is what make me thing the game is never going to get out of the “beta testing”… I’m not saying that they aren’t working to make the game better, but what’s the use of a great game that nearly no one play :S.
First of all, you would know what our plans were if you were actually around and didn't just pop in to make pointless, uninformed comments that waste everyone's time. Second of all, we're quite happy with where the playerbase is during this intensive fix process. There's been some ups and downs, but we're currently in an up period where it can sometimes be back to the numbers we were at before we started working on things again. When we're done, we will advertise the game, and focus on updates that build the playerbase up, etc. Right now, though, we don't want to have too many players and we can't really handle it anyway as although we have found ways to limit things that might create lag, we still need to discuss improving the actual server problems with Rhialto.