Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > General
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General For serious discussions about general Wyvern topics.

Old 12-04-2012, 07:53 PM

Tzolak has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Wow. :\

Kinda bummed to see that the game still isn't up. I've never had a chance to see the game, and have been waiting and hoping to some day see it. I guess I'll have to wait more.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:11 AM

Odolf has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Kind of interesting that somebody who's never played would hang around. Surely it's not so impressive looking that you wouldn't rather just go play Crossfire or Tibia or something?
Old 12-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Player Mod

Halloween has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

No need to fear! Only two more years to go!

... and how in the world had I never heard of Tibia? :\
Old 12-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odolf View Post
Kind of interesting that somebody who's never played would hang around. Surely it's not so impressive looking that you wouldn't rather just go play Crossfire or Tibia or something?
Someone *cough*Blackbeard*cough* told him that the game should be coming back soon after you guys got that reply to your petition (in March). So it's strange, but I guess Tzolak bought it and has been checking back every now and then to see if it's back until finally deciding to post about it.

I would get it if he was someone who reads Rhialto's blog and was interested in seeing the game he created. We don't get many here, I assume because they can't get past the security question, but his blog transitioned between being the largest and second largest source of people who followed a link to Wyvern's website. So there's a large interest from those people and they're used to waiting around for months on end for him to update.

However, in Tzolak's previous post, he said he just found the game while looking for game links. So yeah, it's "interesting" that someone would not only wait around for a game after following a dead link, but that they would then go around and look for information on the game, eventually making their way here, instead of hitting back and looking through the other games. The listings for Wyvern aren't even that great. The descriptions are rather lacking, in my opinion, and the screen shots they use tend to show off rather poor 2002 graphics and settings (the first one here got used the most since it was first on the page and, while it has Lego's cool tudor buildings, those old terrain/fountain images are horrible, the client layout isn't that great, and there's nothing of interest going on).
Old 12-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Dont put all the blame on me. But I will credit to informing a lot of people that Wyvern was allegedly coming back soon per Rhialto's 100% always accurate information.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:13 AM

Shadowclaw has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

It is rather odd, but sometimes people just know when they find something good. And when they do, it sits in their mind, waiting for the right time to strike...
I only just rediscovered this place, about 3 or 4 months ago. Been far too long since I last looked at the game, and I miss it dearly.

Well, here's looking to you, kid, for finding us and sticking around. If everything pulls through, you won't regret it.