Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Off Topic
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Discuss anything unrelated to Wyvern here, within reason.

Old 06-30-2012, 11:03 PM
Player Mod

Dracco has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Arcade Choppin' Block

Discuss/list any games you think should be gotten rid of, why, and a possible alternative to the game.

I would like to find an alternative to Texas Hold'em. The AI would effectively "turtle" (become heavily defensive) when I got to about 20,000 points and made it difficult to make any large bets. I tried outsmarting the AI by folding a few hands but he would revert back to normal mode for only a couple hands until going back in his shell.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:23 PM

Bitsey has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

roulette - for reasons stated in the chat box. What's the point of a completely random game?
Old 07-08-2012, 07:17 AM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Okay, so from what I gather, the games that nobody seems to like are as follows; Roulette, Assault Paintball, Asteriods 2, and Jumping Troll. Bubble Collapse might also fit that bill, I'm not sure. It looked liked a higher scoring Dynomite-type game and that is popular so I thought people would like more of it. But, I get the impression now that it is rather simplistic and boring. Additionally, people have an issue with some of the card games and would like versions with better AIs if possible.

Anything I've left out? Thoughts about what I've said (if you like any of those games, let me know, if you don't, say that too so I can get an idea of how hated they are)? If anyone likes any of those games (or just likes that they get a high score from it) I won't touch it, so feedback is important. Also, let me know what you like and want to see more of so I can try and find good replacements.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:23 AM
Player Mod

Dracco has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I haven't played Assault Paintball, Asteroids 2, or Jumping Troll so I don't know the quality of those games but Roulette (and Slots too) I think should go as it's based on luck.

I would definitely like to see card games with better AI though. (Poker for sure, BlackJack I hadn't played much but it seemed to be more of a grind, which isn't a bad thing but it'd be fun to play a more challenging AI if there is one)
Old 07-10-2012, 01:44 AM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Okay, unless anyone objects I'll get rid of Roulette this weekend (still need feedback on the other games listed). As for slots, yes, it doesn't require skill, but it's also in the top 15 most played games, so people seem to like trying their luck with that one.