Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Bug Report
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bug Report Report any bugs with the game or the forum here. Note that it is usually best to use the bug command to report problems, so use this forum only as a last resort. If the bug involves quest information, mail a wizard.

Old 11-08-2010, 02:11 AM

Trayr is trapped in an Inn behind a dozen clones
Default You are in "Nobles' Power Core".

I got teleported to a place where I can't move by a trap. This map should be changed so that can't happen..

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3618/picture1d.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you can't tell, I am behind the wall.

Last edited by Trayr : 11-08-2010 at 02:13 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:07 AM
Wizard

Valkon has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

That's what the bug command is for
Old 11-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkon View Post
That's what the bug command is for
And why you should always carry at least one scroll of teleport/blink with you.

Janicas walls are notorious for that. And won't be fixed, we'd just delete Vesimas/AV rather than spend 100s of hours changing her maps/walls/100s of other things again.

But it can happen in any map, even though we try very hard to make sure it doesn't, so you can disconnect of course, or use your handy dandy scroll.

But why you took a screen shot and posted it here is beyond me, this is a long standing issue with those walls. Should try it on an archer

And never train without a scroll of teleport/blink.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:01 PM

Machuno Besar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshuvah View Post
Janicas walls are notorious for that. And won't be fixed, we'd just delete Vesimas/AV rather than spend 100s of hours changing her maps/walls/100s of other things again.
Actually, you already did that with the ex-quest area.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machuno Besar View Post
Actually, you already did that with the ex-quest area.
Yes we removed it for that very reason. What is your point?
You probably didn't know that since you haven't played. It's been gone for months because the fixing was more than anyone was willing to do for someone elses areas.

And the same thing is true of Vesimas/AV. If it continues to be full of bugs, as I said, it would just be removed rather than anyone spending 100s of hours fixing something that isn't up to current map standards, nor their maps anyway.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:08 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Very Important: I don't ever want to see a thread like this again. We cannot easily recognize what map a problem is in (especially in an area that is not ours and filled with similarly looking maps) based on a screenshot. As already pointed out, this is what the bug command is for. When you bug report something, it gives us your full location (map plus coordinates within the map). So it is important you make proper use of the bug command, to report bugs to us, by; A) Actually using the bug command, and B) Making all efforts to report the bug from the exact location where it occurred. What you did instead was pointless, a waste of time, (for you who had to go through the trouble of uploading and posting your screenshot and us who had to view this thread and take the time to reply) and is near useless. I'm really surprised you do not know better, Trayr.