Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Help
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Help Ask, answer, and provide information regarding the game or forum.

Old 06-14-2009, 01:18 AM

Shaded Scribe has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Is there some kind of character name database or something?

So yeah...played this a while back, trying to get back into it now. Thing is, I don't want to have to start from scratch, so the obvious route is to use my old character. Being that I first created this character four years ago, I cannot for the life of me remember his name, only that he was a dwarf.

So now you'd say, "Well, good sir, why not simply click the 'find player' link?" to which I'd reply, "But, chums, the infernal e-mail account I originally used to sign up seems not to want to receive the e-mail, no matter how long I wait." Then I pondered to myself and figured one of you fine folks would help steer me down the right path.

Is there some kind of list of all the characters that have been created for Wyvern? If not, is there some other way to ensure that the e-mail goes through so's I can come back to the fold? I forrealz want to play this gem again, but alas, I am held fast by the shackles of AOL.

One final note: I did check the site's help section and then wrote AOL asking if they blocked cabochon.com, and they said they didn't. I've also turned off all filters on the mail and still no luck.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:58 AM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

If it's a dwarf worth keeping it would be on this page.

http://cabochon.com/highscores/hs_race_dwarf0.html
Old 06-14-2009, 10:32 AM
Forum Admin

Binyamin has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

If it is a "dwarf worth keeping" as Blackie put it, it should be slathered in a nice orange sauce and be slowly roasted over an open fire. Preferably with apple wood.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:42 AM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaded Scribe View Post
So yeah...played this a while back, trying to get back into it now. Thing is, I don't want to have to start from scratch, so the obvious route is to use my old character. Being that I first created this character four years ago, I cannot for the life of me remember his name, only that he was a dwarf.

So now you'd say, "Well, good sir, why not simply click the 'find player' link?" to which I'd reply, "But, chums, the infernal e-mail account I originally used to sign up seems not to want to receive the e-mail, no matter how long I wait." Then I pondered to myself and figured one of you fine folks would help steer me down the right path.

Is there some kind of list of all the characters that have been created for Wyvern? If not, is there some other way to ensure that the e-mail goes through so's I can come back to the fold? I forrealz want to play this gem again, but alas, I am held fast by the shackles of AOL.

One final note: I did check the site's help section and then wrote AOL asking if they blocked cabochon.com, and they said they didn't. I've also turned off all filters on the mail and still no luck.
Sorry , no matter what AOL says, the problem is on their end. They see Cabochon.com mail as spam and don't let it through. We have been through this for years now. And sadly there is nothing we can do. Especially if you can't remember his name, password etc.
The only thing we can do is check other characters you do remember for a dwarf.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:19 PM

Shaded Scribe has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Well, strangely enough, I do remember the password, which probably doesn't really help me at all.

Looks like I'm going to be doing some delving on the AOL side of things, then.