Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyverneers Archive > General
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General All around wyvern-related chat

Old 11-24-2006, 10:57 PM

Zeofar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Status of Wyvern as an RSS feed

Well, I have been thinking about it, and I am now semi-dedicating my blog (It was horrendously unused anyways, Although I was thinking of resurrecting it) to the status of Wyvern, so you all can get it through an RSS feed.

Here is the link to my blog: <!-- m --><a href="http://zeofar-the-wyverneer.blogspot.com/">http://zeofar-the-wyverneer.blogspot.com/</a><!-- m -->

If you don't know what an RSS feed is, look at the Wiki on it, or Google it. Also, if you don't have an RSS feed reader, You can get Firefox, with an RSS reader built in, or get a free one(There should be some floating around.).

P.S.: I was also thinking of making a blog about Wyvern in general, with all sorts of cool stuff. If anyone is interested, you guys can contant me.
Old 11-25-2006, 02:04 AM

Zeofar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Hmm... I'd tell you what to do for versions other than 2.0, but I'm on the wrong computer. For versions below 2.0, I believe in the address bar there is a RSS button(Orange thing with a kinda radio wave thing going on) and you click or right click on that, and make it a live bookmark, if not, I think you have to right click on the symbol somewhere in the page and click add live bookmark. Not sure though, with either of them, the first one is the easiest though, so try that, as I'm almost positive that Blogger has that in the address bar. For 2.0, just click the RSS button and tell it to make it a live bookmark, its much easier.