Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Wyvern Related > General
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General For serious discussions about general Wyvern topics.

Old 04-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation
Default Bad News about Wyvern

I was told that I should tell you guys, today, that Wyvern, after being down for six years straight, is never coming back.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:36 PM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

R made a post I think you should be happy to see.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wyvernrpg/c...and_abilities/

He joined the fun in April Fools day
Old 04-21-2017, 10:54 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

What the hell?

When did that little weasel go back to ripping off my banner? We've been over this time and again, and this is now, what, the third time it was put back up after it was taken down, and I was told that it would remain that way? Did he do this because I made comments in the Chatbox about avoiding the Subreddit semi-recently so he thought he could do it without me seeing? That seems to be his M.O. and I explicitly commented on how at least this was no longer an issue because I thought we resolved this so, what, he turned around and decided to put it back up?

Seriously? What is wrong with him?

I'm sorry, I'd like to make a joke right now about how, really, what I was trying to do was teach you guys to not fall for things like this and comment on Mash's post (it's not like a wild feature prank would have worked while the game was down so the jokes kind of had to be centered around it coming back or not) but I've had a terrible week and now I have to be bothered with this nonsense again.

Edit: The person I was referring to as a weasel was Bullfrogz, not Rhialto. There was a long back and forth between myself and Bullfrogz elsewhere about Bullfrogz reusing the core design from the forum's banner on Bullfrogz's subreddit. Since a lot of that was public and can still be found in the Chatbox and Wyvern Forums archives, I assumed people would know who I was talking about, but apparently that context has been forgotten over time.

To catch you up: a player who helped Bullfrogz create Bullfrogz's subreddit took the forum's banner, removed the text, and expanded on it. Since it's Bullfrogz's subreddit, I asked Bullfrogz (and only Bullfrogz) to take it down as I did not want people confusing a fan site with this forum. Bullfrogz repeatedly responded by removing or editing it, only for it to show back up on the subreddit some time later.

Although the cycle of being lied to particularly annoyed me at the time, it's a minor issue that I saw no reason to involve Rhialto in, so please stop messaging me to ask/comment about/on a non-existent feud between myself and Rhialto over a 10+ year old banner. I was originally designing the banner for the Cabochon website and wouldn't have had a problem if Rhialto was the one who wanted to use it. However, as it was unfinished and Rhialto had hired someone to create a far better design using the most recent artwork that Rhialto also paid for, I find it curious that some of you even think Rhialto would've had any interest in it.

Nevertheless, I should have anticipated that I wasn't posting a reply for just the handful of people who were active on the forum at the time. Sorry for the confusion. Hope you've all been doing well.