Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyverneers Archive > Features and Ideas
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Features and Ideas Suggestions on items, areas, quests etc

Old 04-09-2007, 06:44 PM

Zifa has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Re: Druids

I am the one who started work on the druid guild, some of it is done, but a guild is -extremely- hard to add to the game. It requires far more work than anything else. I wouldn't be looking for a new one anytime soon. At least not until we have a way to create then easier.

---

Not sure if I agree with the dragon form, that doesn't really fit the druid style. I know the ones I designed, I had forms for each alignment, as well as levels. [Going from a simple animal to a bear as the main form]
Old 04-09-2007, 08:08 PM

Ovrlndnsea has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

If you can only wear an amulet, you have massive "penalties" from the lack of +stat armor.

[color=#999999:3abb7][size=9:3abb7]Note: My knowledge about the above statment has not been tested in game, only read, because it was learned after the game went down. Therefore, it should be taken with some salt.[/size:3abb7][/color:3abb7]
Old 04-21-2007, 07:33 AM

dorion has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

[quote="Silico":d80b5]
[quote="arilou":d80b5]
Silico, what are you yapping about? The only wizard who posted in this thread was Zifa and he didn't correct anyone's punctuation.
[/quote:d80b5]

I'm aware of this, but to my knowledge, the only users able to edit other people's posts are moderators, and the only moderators on these boards are Wizards. It's clear that Blackbeard didn't post the oversized punctuation marks originally, so a Wizard must have done it.

Honestly, you're a bunch of hypocrites. D:[/quote:d80b5]

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed I see.
I hope one day druids is finished. It will definitely be nice to have a guild to go into that fits perfectly.