Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > General
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General For serious discussions about general Wyvern topics.

Old 01-03-2012, 01:30 PM

Baurus has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Looking forward! :')

Hello my fellow Wyvernites/Wyverneers. I'm going to keep this short but, I am making a post for reminiscing about times that you've had and would like to share among what you are looking forward to in Wyvern. With the revival of Wyvern closing in I feel it's nice to think a little on the topic.

I was thinking earlier today about some things that I miss doing and the biggest thing I miss is running through some RD's in the supergroup of Riordan the seeming OP but he really isnt axeman (me), Vesrayech the uber mage of nothing but winning (my brother), and Belray the caveman who is too good for his own good (my best friend). I remember not too long ago we delved into an RD and were playing for almost an entire boot and although we all died a couple times we had a lot of fun, made some money, and I think were the first group to hit floor 100 since they could go that high again. We found Neptune it looked like on the 99th floor and he was in a treasure room and killed Belray when he tried taking a photo of him. Good times.... And I still hate Reapers XD

I am looking forward to making more memories and trying to help my bro get some omnimagic rings by participating in LQ's with my supergroup team. All I have to do is get back into playing as Rio when the game comes back up and I plan on doing just that. And shooting for level 27 at least See you all in and around "The Lands of Wyvern" or most of you in "Minath Auction House" for some reason it's fun to sit there although you'll never see this Hall of Famer in there unless i'm buying/selling or browsing peoples wares.

-The ax at the max, Riordan
Old 01-03-2012, 01:41 PM

bonecrusher has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baurus View Post
Hello my fellow Wyvernites/Wyverneers. I'm going to keep this short but, I am making a post for reminiscing about times that you've had and would like to share among what you are looking forward to in Wyvern. With the revival of Wyvern closing in I feel it's nice to think a little on the topic.

I was thinking earlier today about some things that I miss doing and the biggest thing I miss is running through some RD's in the supergroup of Riordan the seeming OP but he really isnt axeman (me), Vesrayech the uber mage of nothing but winning (my brother), and Belray the caveman who is too good for his own good (my best friend). I remember not too long ago we delved into an RD and were playing for almost an entire boot and although we all died a couple times we had a lot of fun, made some money, and I think were the first group to hit floor 100 since they could go that high again. We found Neptune it looked like on the 99th floor and he was in a treasure room and killed Belray when he tried taking a photo of him. Good times.... And I still hate Reapers XD

I am looking forward to making more memories and trying to help my bro get some omnimagic rings by participating in LQ's with my supergroup team. All I have to do is get back into playing as Rio when the game comes back up and I plan on doing just that. And shooting for level 27 at least See you all in and around "The Lands of Wyvern" or most of you in "Minath Auction House" for some reason it's fun to sit there although you'll never see this Hall of Famer in there unless i'm buying/selling or browsing peoples wares.

good times indeed,we still have a score to settle in brma,rofl.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Player Mod

Rarkvar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baurus View Post

I don't remember dieing...
Oh, and I took a picture to you fool, but I can show everyone.
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...ea/aquator.jpg

Yeah good times. I don't miss you constantly begging me to resist you everytime you create a new character though >_> I would rather sit in MAH than to follow you around and wait outside of areas while you pillage lol.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:45 PM

bonecrusher has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarkvar View Post

Yeah good times. I don't miss you constantly begging me to resist you everytime you create a new character though >_> I would rather sit in MAH than to follow you around and wait outside of areas while you pillage lol.
that's one reason why i made siegfreed mage,to help him out with resists.instead of having to call you to re-resist him every 10 mins.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:55 PM

Baurus has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Bonecrusher.... BRMA will happen and i will settle this score. And Vesrayech.... I love you too hahaha.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:13 PM

Harbringer Of Good Stuff is trapped in an Inn behind a dozen clones

cant wait to get back! I will try my best to become a good resist mage XD
But damn, I find hydra's to be a bit expensive....with all dem potions..

Cant wait!

I look toward the day of being the best I can be.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:38 AM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I'll probably just play on jacksparow, since I'm pretty good at hiding and teleporting from danger.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:13 AM

Morgus has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I'll definitely be logging on.

EDIT: *facepalm* Herp derp.

Last edited by Morgus : 01-04-2012 at 11:13 PM. Reason: derp
Old 01-04-2012, 06:29 AM

Omega has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

My condolences.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:42 AM

Kama has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Rarkvar mentioned the post by R was from the last hiatus. So I'll probably just mope around my basement hammering away on my keyboard and constantly forgetting to put the colons in my code while I await my beard to grow (and write a clone of Wyvern, every race spelled backwards and with obscure Monty Python references).

I already have a friend who's very excited to play a Gnilflah Archer, so wish me luck. *nodself*

*Wanders off rambling something about "ALBATROSS! Get yer albatross!"*

Last edited by Kama : 01-04-2012 at 06:45 AM.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:30 PM

Frosten has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarkvar View Post

I died to a basilisk? >.>

Glacio (Frost Giant Axeman) (level 30)
Then (Human Mage) (level 28)
Shoot (Rakshasa Caveman) (level 26)
Magiz (Halfling Enchanter) (level 26)
Patron (Human Conjurer) (level 25)
Dboss (Halfling Rogue) (level 25)