Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Development
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Development Here you can discuss anything and everything involving creating your own content for Wyvern. Have a problem with an arch file or a map? Want to show off something you've been working on? If so this is the place for you.

Old 06-20-2009, 05:21 PM

fanaar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default I'm a bit new at map editor

Hi guys.

I'm a bit new at Wyvern Map Editor so I'm really not sure how to do many things on it.

A few of my questions involve:

1. How to use levers and teleporters.
2. How to add graphics into the mapeditor.(I think I know how to do this though...Is it by making a file in the "wiz"?)
3. Lastly, I wanted to know if there is another way of becoming a wizard other than making maps.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:17 PM

fanaar has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Thanks!

I got 1/2 of this right lol.(Teleporters)

I put a building, and I put a teleported to the inside of it(yes I made a map for that). And when I clicked Open In New Window, it works, but then when I added a teleporter to the inside to go back out(e.g. games/mapedit/____) nothing occurs. Any problems fer that?
Old 06-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Listen, Axorz, you're an idiot and you will never be a wizard so stop wasting your time and ours.

1) No matter how many incarnations you come up with you never manage to mask your immaturity and inability to function at the most basic of tasks. Such a person would never get past us to be promoted even if they didn't do all the things you have.

2) It takes us 5 seconds to see you're someone who is spoofing your ip. Such a person would never be promoted. At first we thought you were someone else who did that so we played along to see if you would reveal who you were. But, someone who is doing what you are doing has absolutely no chance at being promoted as the only reason they would do it is if they're up to no good and we're neither stupid nor new to this.

3) Before we promote wizards we do an investigation where we carefully make sure they are who they say we are. The reason we found you out the first time was because we decided to take a closer look and found your real ip.