Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Help
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Help Ask, answer, and provide information regarding the game or forum.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:34 PM

Taloth has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default just a bit of information, please

Hey, I'm new here, and, unfortunately, the day after I discovered Wyvern is the day it went down :\ I made a character or two, but never got an activation e-mail, probably because it's down. So two questions real quick: 1) Will I get my activation after the site is back up, most likely? 2) If, somehow, before the site comes back up I get my letter, is there anywhere to download the game other than the website? I'd really love to play (it looks like an awesome game), and, judging from the posts on the forum, it looks like the site could be down for awhile...

Anyway, thanks for answering in advance!
Old 02-17-2011, 02:27 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taloth View Post
Hey, I'm new here, and, unfortunately, the day after I discovered Wyvern is the day it went down :\ I made a character or two, but never got an activation e-mail, probably because it's down. So two questions real quick: 1) Will I get my activation after the site is back up, most likely? 2) If, somehow, before the site comes back up I get my letter, is there anywhere to download the game other than the website? I'd really love to play (it looks like an awesome game), and, judging from the posts on the forum, it looks like the site could be down for awhile...

Anyway, thanks for answering in advance!
Web site and game are back up.

Request a new password is what I would recommend. You can do this on the web page.
If you are using an AOL or Hotmail email address its likely you will never get an activation email so I would recommend using another email as both of those regularly block wyvern mail.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:55 PM

Frosten has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

You can also set your email to recognize all mail from cabochon.com or check your spam folder for the email.

Glacio (Frost Giant Axeman) (level 30)
Then (Human Mage) (level 28)
Shoot (Rakshasa Caveman) (level 26)
Magiz (Halfling Enchanter) (level 26)
Patron (Human Conjurer) (level 25)
Dboss (Halfling Rogue) (level 25)