Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Help
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Help Ask, answer, and provide information regarding the game or forum.

Old 06-08-2008, 01:03 PM

Ulfur has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Autobag Commands

Contents

1) Introduction
2) Autobag All
3) Drop Rubbish
4) Bag Other Stuff
5) Tips
6) Complete Rule Listing

1) Introduction

Upon realizing this thread was still going I decided to update with new rules (my autobag rules are constantly changing).

I have now changed my bag naming system to use an underscore rather than a hyphen, so my bags are now named "loot_one", "loot_two" etc. If you use different bag names please change this to the names of your bags.

2) Autobag All

One of the things people said about my old post was that it had too many rules. Now I have worked out how to cut it down (a lot) using the not operator to make an autobag all statement. Note: This autobags all quest items when used with autograb, get or loot.

autobag into "loot_one", "loot_two", "loot_three", "loot_four", "loot_five", "loot_six", "loot_seven", "loot_eight", "loot_nine", "loot_ten", "loot_eleven", "loot_twelve", "loot_thirteen", "loot_fourteen", "loot_fifteen" where not name = "" call rule "Autobag All"

This is the basic rule that autobags almost all of my items. If you want to filter some junk items out to be dropped, or want to bag specific items differently you will need additional rules.

Note: If you add additional autobag rules this rule should always be the last one. If it is not then the rules below it will not work.

3) Drop Rubbish

Above your autobag all statement in your autobag rule listings should be your drop rubbish rules. Some people do not use these rules since they tend to be large and cause them to lag (never had this happen personally). I built these rules to be appropriate to a Full Healing Axeman, so please look through them before you use them.

autobag into "drop item" where name = "skull" call rule "Drop Skulls"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "twine" call rule "Drop Twine"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "rock" call rule "Drop Rocks One"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "rock" and quantity > 1 call rule "Drop Rocks Two"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "bone" call rule "Drop Bones One"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "bone" and quantity > 1 call rule "Drop Bones Two"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "bit of fur" call rule "Drop Fur One"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "bit of fur" and quantity > 1 call rule "Drop Fur Two"
autobag into "drop item" where type is "food" call rule "Drop Food"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "eye of newt" call rule "Drop Eyes of Newt"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "sulfur" call rule "Drop Sulfur One"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "sulfur" and quantity > 1 call rule "Drop Sulfur Two"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "graveyard dirt" call rule "Drop Graveyard Dirt"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "clove of garlic" call rule "Drop Garlic"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "salt" call rule "Drop Salt One"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "salt" and quantity > 1 call rule "Drop Salt Two"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "vial of water" call rule "Drop Vials of Water"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "sling stone" call rule "Drop Sling Stones"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "sling" call rule "Drop Slings"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "bat wing" call rule "Drop Bat Wings"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "potion of water" call rule "Drop Potions of Water"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "torch" call rule "Drop Torches"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "candle" call rule "Drop Candles"

If a rule has two entries it means that it is stackable. The first rule will get rid of the item if there is only one of it, and the second rule will get rid of the item if there is more than one of it.

4) Bag Other Stuff

You might want to bag other stuff like auctioned items. These rules can be added above your autobag all statement, although they can be mixed in with your drop rubbish statements if you wish. The auctioned items rule is probably the most applicable to characters in general.

The following autobags offered items into a bag called auction:

autobag into "auction" where name like "offered" call rule "Bag Auctioned Items"

The following is another example of things you might want to bag:

autobag into "reagent" where name like "clover" call rule "Bag Clovers"

reagent is the name of the bag, clover is the item and Bag Clovers is the name of the rule. This particular rule is not a strict check for the name as it uses the like operator, so anything with clover in the name will get put in reagent. If you want a strict check use = insteads of like. If you want to make additional rules in this section replace clover with the name of the item, reagent with the name of the bag and the name of the rule (it must be unique).

5) Tips

When you are questing it is just best to delete your autobag rules altogether to stop items getting bagged and disappearing.

There are is however one alternative: using the get all command. Anything that is picked up using get all with bypass autobag, meaning that it appears straight in your inventory. Nevertheless, this does not work with other commands that let you obtain items, such as loot or apply. The best option is still deleting your bag rules and remaking them later.

The great thing about this post is that if you use the exact rules, or rules that only vary slightly then you can quickly replace your autobag system.

6) Complete Rule Listing

Here is a complete listing of all the rules I have used in this post (they are in order for quick copying and pasting):

autobag into "loot_one", "loot_two", "loot_three", "loot_four", "loot_five", "loot_six", "loot_seven", "loot_eight", "loot_nine", "loot_ten", "loot_eleven", "loot_twelve", "loot_thirteen", "loot_fourteen", "loot_fifteen" where not name = "" call rule "Autobag All"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "skull" call rule "Drop Skulls"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "twine" call rule "Drop Twine"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "rock" call rule "Drop Rocks One"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "rock" and quantity > 1 call rule "Drop Rocks Two"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "bone" call rule "Drop Bones One"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "bone" and quantity > 1 call rule "Drop Bones Two"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "bit of fur" call rule "Drop Fur One"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "bit of fur" and quantity > 1 call rule "Drop Fur Two"
autobag into "drop item" where type is "food" call rule "Drop Food"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "eye of newt" call rule "Drop Eyes of Newt"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "sulfur" call rule "Drop Sulfur One"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "sulfur" and quantity > 1 call rule "Drop Sulfur Two"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "graveyard dirt" call rule "Drop Graveyard Dirt"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "clove of garlic" call rule "Drop Garlic"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "salt" call rule "Drop Salt One"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "salt" and quantity > 1 call rule "Drop Salt Two"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "vial of water" call rule "Drop Vials of Water"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "sling stone" call rule "Drop Sling Stones"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "sling" call rule "Drop Slings"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "bat wing" call rule "Drop Bat Wings"
autobag into "drop item" where name like "potion of water" call rule "Drop Potions of Water"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "torch" call rule "Drop Torches"
autobag into "drop item" where name = "candle" call rule "Drop Candles"
autobag into "auction" where name like "offered" call rule "Bag Auctioned Items"
autobag into "reagent" where name like "clover" call rule "Bag Clovers"

Last edited by Ulfur : 02-02-2009 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Updated thread with more rules
Old 06-08-2008, 01:14 PM

Unknown has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

dude, terrible idea to have that many autobags rules... if you walk over an item, and you have autograb all then the autobag rule will be trigger, it have to check each rule (till the game finds one that works, or till it check them all) before you can do anything... thats equal to a little gap that most of players dont care, but having that amount of rules will lag you... and if you are runing from a monster (a mono for example) that "gap of time" could take long enough to make you die...

when you are making autobag rules and when you are making alias is like you are programing the game, try to save computational weight and make rules that go straigth to what you want.

Last edited by Unknown : 06-08-2008 at 01:25 PM.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:14 PM

thepixie has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

For autobag commands, I suggest having at most one:
autobag into gem where type is gemstones call rule gems;

Example aliases that I suggest instead:
z = get all; loot corpse 1; loot corpse 2; loot corpse 3;
c = cast identify
x = put pot in b;put weapon in b;put gir 2 in b;put rin 3 in b;put demon in b;put sho in b; put boo 2 in b;put hel in b;put wra in b;put amu 2 in b;put clo 2 in b;put gau in b;put rod in b;put wan in b
q = get all from loot; get all from gem;
e = cast remove curse
w = sell all; drop all;

Last edited by thepixie : 06-24-2008 at 06:59 PM.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:34 PM

Unknown has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

dont like your alias or rules pixie... first you could just put "type gem", that saves the game from looking if the name pearl, also i think its better if you put "gem pouch", that way you can autobag no matter if you have a gem in the sopt 0 of your inv.

i think your x alias is terrible... (maybe it works fine, and you think theres no need to change it... but i dont like it at all)
Old 06-08-2008, 03:59 PM

Crier has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Crier

I'm going to post my aliases and my autobags, so it will be rather long (I deleted the ones you don't need to know):
Aliases:
1 = cast slow
4 = apply portable hole
5 = cast cure blindness; cast dispel confusion; cast dispel fear; cast dispel paralysis; cast dispel slow
6 = get horn from unih; apply horn 2; put horn 2 in unih
b = buy brav
backspace = apply
ctrl.f = sell all
ctrl.r = drop all
d = grow
dispel = get scroll from dispel; read dispel 2
e = cast teleport
elf = put elf 2 in loot; put dagger in loot;put bow in loot; put leather armor in loot; put spear in loot; put arrow in loot;
f = get 1 pot from pot; drink poti
f10 = repair all
f11 = sell all
f12 = uncurse all
f6 = loot scroll
f8 = loot corpse; loot corpse 2; loot corpse 3; loot corpse 4; loot corpse 5; loot corpse 6
f9 = drop all
gt = grouptell
j.y = unwield diamond axe; wield pole
k = drop 1 silver
m = buy mana
muffs = earmuffs
pk = pktell
q = get 1 mana from manbag; drink mana
r = get 1 pot from full; drink full 2; drink elixi 2
s = shrink
shift.1 = mapwho; where
shift.2 = where; apply hour
shift.3 = axewho
shift.4 = pkwho
shift.5 = who
shift.6 = list fancy; list robe; list jaunty; list sand; list crown
shift.a = get diamond from axe; wield diamond
shift.b = get bravery from brav; drink braver
shift.c = get scroll from dispel; read scroll 2
shift.d = put dispel 2 in dispel
shift.f = get free from free; drink free 2
shift.h = appraise wielded
shift.n = autograb none
shift.o = put cloak 2 in loot3; put broad in loot3; put battle in loot3; put boots 2 in loot3; put helm 2 in loot3; put plate 2 in loot3; put chain in loot3; put sword in loot3; put robe in loot3
shift.p = put bravery in brav; put stren 2 in stren; put clover in reag; put free action in freea
shift.s = get strength from streng; drink strength 2

Autobags:
1. auction
2. garbage
3. magic
4. amor
5. weapons
6. gems
7. pots
8. reagents

Autobag Rule: auction
Bags to add to: "auction", "sell", "sell 2"
Conditions:
name LIKE "offered"

Autobag Rule: garbage
Bags to add to: "drop item"
Conditions:
(name LIKE "bit of fur") OR (name LIKE "rock") OR ((name LIKE "bone") AND (NOT name LIKE "bone shield") AND (NOT name LIKE "bone key") AND (NOT name LIKE "dwarven-bone axe"))

Autobag Rule: magic
Bags to add to: "loot1", "loot2"
Conditions:
(name LIKE "spellbook") OR (name LIKE "scroll") OR (name LIKE "rod") OR (name LIKE "wand") OR (name LIKE "ring") OR (name LIKE "amulet")

Autobag Rule: amor
Bags to add to: "loot3", "loot4"
Conditions:
(name LIKE "boots") OR (name LIKE "gloves") OR (name LIKE "helm")

Autobag Rule: weapons
Bags to add to: "loot3"
Conditions:
TYPE IS "weapon"

Autobag Rule: gems
Bags to add to: "loot5"
Conditions:
TYPE IS "gemstone"

Autobag Rule: pots
Conditions:
TYPE IS "potion"

Autobag Rule: reagents
Conditions:
TYPE IS "reagent"

With all of these autobags the only thing I have a problem with is the armor one, and the way to fix that would to be name all types of armor.

All the aliases I have for loot and what not are mostly shift+ aliases so they don't get in the way of other aliases, and it works well for me atleast.

Sorry for the super long post....
"Big Brother in the form of an increasingly powerful government and in an increasingly powerful private sector will pile the records high with reasons why privacy should give way to national security, to law and order [...] and the like." - Justice William O. Douglas

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security would deserve neither and lose both." -Benjamin Franklin
Old 06-08-2008, 07:52 PM

Durango has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I have a bag of great holding just for full heal potions and elixirs
It's nice to name bags something you will recognize six months later when you haven't played in a while.

Like...FullHeals, PotionsToSell, ArmorAndWeapons1, ArmorAndWeapons2, Books, IchorAndGems etc..It saves a lot of time later on.

I have about 7 or 8 Autobag rules One for Each type in a bag..It covers just about everything you may find in a random dungeon. If you want to pick up something and not autobag it just do get all. If you want it to be autobaged use get. It helps when you drop things to ID and then want to sell things.

The most important alias is: q=quit
Hehe

Last edited by Durango : 06-08-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
dude, terrible idea to have that many autobags rules... if you walk over an item, and you have autograb all then the autobag rule will be trigger, it have to check each rule (till the game finds one that works, or till it check them all) before you can do anything... thats equal to a little gap that most of players dont care, but having that amount of rules will lag you... and if you are runing from a monster (a mono for example) that "gap of time" could take long enough to make you die...

when you are making autobag rules and when you are making alias is like you are programing the game, try to save computational weight and make rules that go straigth to what you want.
I have been using these rules for about a week now. I do not notice any lag and I have only died twice - from reapers going through d prot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfur View Post
Please look through the names of all of them because they may not all be relevant to you.
The point is that people are supposed to pick the ones they want anyway.

These autobag rules work fine for me. And less rules would mean I am carrying unnecessary loot in RDs. If I used OR/AND/NOT rules - well the rule just becomes harder to edit, we are not really talking about significantly lower processing time.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Not to be rude or anything, but is their a reason this post is stickied, or did someone click it by accident.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:52 PM

Nightswift has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Lots of people are having trouble with autobag commands. Im assuming its a sticky so people can find it easier.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Forum Admin

Binyamin has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

*I* stickied it. I see at least 3 or 4 requests for autobag commands every day I'm online. So, here it is. There are some good ones in here that work for assorted items.

You have some you'd like to share, feel free.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Aight. I'll be nice and give my 6 universal autobag commands.

autobag into "sales" where name like "offer" call rule "sales"

autobag into "gem pouch" where name like "gem" or name like "pearl" call rule "gem pouch"

autobag into "metals" where name like "boots" or name like "shield"or name like "girdle" or name like "cloak" or name like "mail" or name like "slab" call rule "metals"

autobag into "reading", "books", "books2" where name like "book" call rule "reading mats"

autobag into "magix", "magicx", "magicz" where name like "potion" or name like "dragon" or name like "demon" or name like "rod" or name like "wand" call rule "magic"

autobag into "drop item" where name like "silver" or name like "rock" or name like "arrow" call rule "drop junk"
Old 07-08-2008, 11:28 AM

nagaspawn has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default autobag rule

eh heres my autobag rule that i use to bag just about anything

autobag into "bagname" where name like "" call rule All

one bad thing is, it won't move to the next bag so u have to drop everything, adjust the first bag in your inv to the last space, (i use adjust bag 99) and then pick everything back up

if anyone can fix why it doesn't go to the next bag that would help
Old 07-08-2008, 12:31 PM

Hamel has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Alright, I'll post my gems autobag because this seems to be the most asked about one. >.>

autobag into "gem pouch" where type is "gemstone" call rule "joolz"
Old 07-25-2008, 05:21 AM

Dioxide has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Joystick ♀§↓§♀

autobag into "_lewtz" where not item is identified call rule "Loots"
it grabs in everythin in rds
It is my fame
that put the gods in shame
I am the archangel of Death
2008-11-24 13:50:01 Dioxide – killed by a Poison property for dioxide
Old 11-04-2008, 03:30 AM

Fergy has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Someone commented on my cool bag names in MAH, so I decided to post them, my autobags and key aliases. This thread has helped me develop my list, so maybe my post will help others develop theirs.

Bag Names:
gem pouch
Master Wizard's Reagent Pouch (offered by proteus for 5555 to reactants_)
Master Wizard's Reagent Pouch (offered by proteus for 5556 to ingredients_)
bag of great holding (offered by proteus for 10000 to extra_equipment)
bag of great holding (offered by proteus for 10001 to loot_one)
bag of great holding (offered by proteus for 10002 to loot_two)
bag of great holding (offered by proteus for 10003 to loot_three)
bag of great holding (offered by proteus for 11001 to magic_one)
bag of holding (offered by proteus for 11002 to magic_two) (blessed)
bag of holding (offered by proteus for 9999 to parchments_) (blessed)
Master Wizard's Elixir Pouch (offered by proteus for 3000 to unid_pots)
Master Wizard's Elixir Pouch (offered by proteus for 3001 to other_pots)
Master Wizard's Elixir Pouch (offered by proteus for 3002 to manna_pots)

Autobag Rules: (saved in a .txt file for easy copy & paste after quests)
autobag INTO "extra_equipment" WHERE name LIKE "offered" CALL RULE "Offered";
autobag INTO "gem pouch" WHERE type is "gemstone" CALL RULE "Gemstones";
autobag INTO "drop item" WHERE (name LIKE "bit of fur") OR (name LIKE "rock") OR ((name LIKE "orcish") AND (NOT name like "orcish spear")) OR ((name LIKE "bone") AND (NOT name LIKE "bone shield") AND (NOT name LIKE "bone key") AND (NOT name LIKE "dwarven-bone axe")) CALL RULE "Drop Garbage";
autobag INTO "ingredients_" WHERE type is "reagent" CALL RULE "Reagents";
autobag INTO "Elixir Pouch" WHERE type is "potion" CALL RULE "Potions";
autobag INTO "extra_equipment" WHERE name LIKE "slab" CALL RULE "Slabs";
autobag INTO "loot_one", "loot_two", "loot_three", "loot_four", "loot_five", "loot_six" WHERE type is "weapon" CALL RULE "Weapons";
autobag INTO "magic_one", "magic_two", "magic_three" WHERE (name LIKE "spellbook") OR (name LIKE "scroll") OR (name LIKE "rod") OR (name LIKE "wand") OR (name LIKE "ring") OR (name LIKE "amulet") or (name LIKE "girdle") CALL RULE "Magic";
autobag INTO "loot_one", "loot_two", "loot_three", "loot_four", "loot_five", "loot_six" WHERE (TYPE IS "cloak") OR (TYPE IS "helmet") OR (TYPE IS "shield") OR (TYPE IS "bracers") OR (TYPE IS "boots") OR (TYPE IS "gloves") CALL RULE "Armor";

Aliases: (on naga)

for shifting: (I also use alias to wear equip on advanced forms)
z = shift naga
shift.z = shift frog;
x = shift cobra;
shift.x = shift viper
c = shift serpent;
shift.c = shift croc
v = shift hydra;
shift.v = shift dragon;

for movement: (this becomes extremely fast with y,u,b,n diagonal keys)
i = north
j = west
k = south
l = east

for fire:
shift.i = fire north
shift.j = fire west
shift.k = fire south
shift.l = fire east

for resist:
1 = cast resist fire
2 = cast resist cold
3 = cast resist shock
4 = cast resist petrify
shift.1 = get scroll of fire resistance from parchments; read scroll of fire resistance
shift.2 = get scroll of cold resistance from parchments; read scroll of cold resistance
shift.3 = get scroll of shock resistance from parchments; read scroll of shock resistance

for healing:
e = cast heal
shift.e = get 1 potion of full healing from manna_pots; drink potion of full healing
shift.d = get 1 potion of mana from manna_pots; drink potion of mana

for utitlity:
` = cast see invisible
shift.` = quit
f1 = cast teleport
shift.f1 = cast blink
f2 = cast glimpse
shift.f2 = cast darksight
f3 = cast strength
shift.f3 = cast regeneration
f4 = cast bless; apply; apply; apply; apply; apply;
shift.f4 = cast identify; apply; apply; apply
f5 = buy scroll of fire resistance; buy clover; buy potion of mana
q = get portable hole from extra_equip; apply portable hole; put portable hole in extra_equip
shift.q = exit
w = get unicorn horn from extra_equipment; apply unicorn horn; put unicorn horn in extra_equipment
shift.w = cast dispel slow
time = get Zif-O-Meter! from extra_equipment; apply Zif-O-Meter; put Zif-O-Meter in extra_equipment
mt = maptell
mw = mapwho
Old 02-02-2009, 03:23 AM

The thread has been updated with a new guide.