Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > General
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

General For serious discussions about general Wyvern topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2012, 02:48 PM

hofod has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Cool

Alright everyone as you have probably seen R said he will try and have the game back up around summer time which isn't too far off. Upon Wyvern coming back from what many of us thought to be the end I think we should celebrate the revival, or maybe the fact that Wyvern's new server will be more reliable.

I would like to suggest the wizards who return maybe to give it some thought and maybe host a schedule LQ or some kind of nostalgic get-together for players. Maybe have another Summerfest if the game comes back up at summer at least. This event is one of them that I personally wish I could have been around for. But if anything lets have a good time on Wyvern once it's back, and I implore you long time fans to stop just sitting like goons in MAH.

Anyways maybe we'll get a special treat and maybe we won't, but regardless of whether it does you guys know you can always ask Riordan if he's down for some adventuring or RD'ing. Anything, anytime! Can't wait to see everyone again.

Oh and Bonecrusher (Belray) I'll see you in BRMA. Riordan vs. Belray..... taking bets!