Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Miscellaneous
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous For anything related to Wyvern that does not fit into the other forums (this is not a place to goof off and post whatever nonsense comes to mind).

Old 08-05-2009, 02:20 AM

Salkand has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Salkand
Default My next Wyvern Video

As all of you know (Or not) I make several videos, not all of them wyvern related, but a majority of them are.

I have several future wyvern videos planned for everyone here. One of them being a special video just for Binyamin

Another one being me killing myself in various different accidental suicide methods (I'm sure you'll all enjoy that).

But you won't see either of those for a while, what I want to talk about is my next wyvern video (which has a success rate of about 5%). What I want is for all the artist in wyvern to take their talent and draw the HoFs of wyvern (Only HoFs with custom images, and no wizards). You can draw a portrait of said HoF or a scene of said HoF doing something. ONLY HoFs can be in the picture, and each one has to have their name somewhere (Not obvious) in the picture.

This means you can not just write their name on the top of the picture, it has to be worked in. If your wondering why I quotes a 5% success rate, it is because in the past it has been all but impossible to get other wyvern players to participate in my projects. Face it, you guys are lazy or talentless -_- don't blame me. . . blame Contrare.

I would like everyone who is willing to participate (If anyone) to post their answer here, this way the different artist can all get into contact with each other and focus on a theme for their drawings. I would also like other wyvern players to ask for scenario drawings that they would like to see, obviously the artist does not have to make the drawing, but it may give them ideas.

If I can figure out how to obtain it, I would like to use a wyvern song for the video, so that the whole thing is wyvern, if not, then I do not know what I will be using for the song yet.

The Rules:

Each drawing must be in color (Done on the computer). This means no color pencils or crayons. If you do a VERY good job I may reconsider.

Each Drawing must follow the wyvern rules.

Permission from the HoF. . . I don't really care, but if they complain about their picture being used and get mad at me, guess who I am going to get mad at? I don't want to redo the video just because one person doesn't want his picture used.
So as an added help to each of us, could any willing HoF post their permission here on this topic. Of course you all have my permission just because it would be hypocritical of me to not give it lol.

This doesn't mean everyone draw the same HoF, you guys should collaborate together to figure how who is doing what.

Ok, now, if you want to see some of my other videos you can go here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ssalkand

My lastest video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99slgHgnBt0

Now, I'll be keeping progress on my blog
http://silver-dragon-videos.blogspot.com/

You can use my blog or this thread to keep in group contact with each other, but if you have comments for me. Post it on my updates for my blog. If you are expecting a response and I do not give one, keep posting on every update until I do. But do not post more than 1 per update. Spam will just make me ignore your request.

Of course, as the first update, this entire post has been posted on my blog.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:07 AM
Player Mod

Irlazy has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Kinda too bad nobody ever posted here =\ I think this would be a cool video. Plus I'd love to see someone draw me in a heroic pose for a video *does a lame hero muscle flex* But really this is a cool idea for a video its just too bad all the wyvern artists are gone and being this post is going on a year old it doesn't look like it will be made anymore anyway.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:20 PM

Bouncefox has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I know...

I have some friends who happen to be pretty good artists. Only two of them happened to play Wyvern, but...they don't play that much anymore.

It's saddening.

Enseru the Pixie Hall of Famer (level 25)
Katsumaru the Naga Hall of Famer (level 27)
Kazuki the Human Sorcerer (level 18)
Kotone the Naga Adventuress (level 8)