Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Development
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Development Here you can discuss anything and everything involving creating your own content for Wyvern. Have a problem with an arch file or a map? Want to show off something you've been working on? If so this is the place for you.

Old 12-29-2007, 01:57 PM

Zifa has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Art Requests

Someone mentioned they would like to know things Wizards may need Art for, so here is a thread Wizards can post what they need.

----

I am currently working on a 'fun mini-game' area. I need castle-ish looking walls, but that are designed in a 32x32 view [think earthblocks, with the top as you are looking down.]

I am also looking for some 32x32 type UI [user Interface] blocks. While I can't go into detail what they will be for, if you think you wish to try and make them, you can send a PM here on the forums.

----

Always glowing,

Zifa
Old 12-29-2007, 03:23 PM

layzee has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

already sent a pm with the image, as well as sample tessellated image. hope you like them

suggestions are welcomed
Old 12-29-2007, 04:19 PM
Player Mod

Clubbz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I need artwork for several custom monsters, also I wouldn't mind if someone could create a ruined monastary(I think that is what is called). The monster images will differ in size, and possibly complexity. If you are interested in drawing up some images send me a private message and I will reply to you with what the monsters I'm hoping for are.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:52 PM

fikolmij has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I have a request for some fairly simple artwork. But will be seen lots in game if the wizards ever add it for us.

Basically I would like proper artwork for all the mithril and diamond, swords, axes and clubs. (and maybe one or 2 other items aswell).

Post a tester image creating one of the above pieces.

Regards

Fiko