Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Development
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Development Here you can discuss anything and everything involving creating your own content for Wyvern. Have a problem with an arch file or a map? Want to show off something you've been working on? If so this is the place for you.

Old 08-24-2015, 11:18 AM

SlothyJoe has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Need Wizard Help

Hey guys I'm in the process of attempting to recreate a "wyvern like" application (since it can't be "exactly" the same as old wyvern), and I was wondering if I could get any kind of assistance from the trusty old wizards out there? Right now I'm trying to work out the map system, and if I could get just one map file that you guys made I could see if I could port that over to where the program I'm working on understandsthe code, or if it'd have to be reformatted or... something. I use to be an avid player and I really loved the game and since then have learned alot and figured I may as well give it a try. If any of you can help feel free to post on this thread, PM me on here, email me at joey.leavell1@gmail.com, or visit my post on Reddit: Wyvern Game or Reddit:Any Wizards out there?. I know you guys don't seem to like the new reddit subforum, but it's the easiest thing I've noticed for reaching the older player base.

Any information any of you have would be greatly appreciated!!