Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Development
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wyvern Development Here you can discuss anything and everything involving creating your own content for Wyvern. Have a problem with an arch file or a map? Want to show off something you've been working on? If so this is the place for you.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:26 AM

neverquit has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Reever the alien

pictures are in 64X64 space still need to convert to gif and disable anti alias, ill do that later i got lazy xD.

Reever went into battle protecting his mother ship, he was defeated and half dead on one side being smashed to utter pieces by those stone giant brutes (whack! WHACK!! and whack AGAIN). Reever staggers on the ground and starts to reminisce about his life, mumbling to himself "this cant be it, IT CANT BE THE END OF ME! NO NO NOOO!" from the sorrow *tears run down his face, he starts hitting himself* saying to himself i could have done more i dont want to go like this. Reever opens his tear filled eyes and sees a lich floating above his head circling.... circles around Reevers head for a while until Reever screams "what do you want from me!?". The lich responds with a raspy voice and breaths deeply like Darth Vador from star wars after every 4 words, "a proposal *breath* i can grant you your wish, grant you power to defeat your foes through a dark ritual that recalls powers from a powerful deity. A ritual that transforms Reever into a lich, Reever accepts and performs the ritual *an alien lich is created*.

http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/n...=alienlich.png
Old 03-03-2012, 02:28 AM

Trayr is trapped in an Inn behind a dozen clones

That is a pretty intimidating looking monster. I'd be pretty scared to approach it.

edit: The kind of monster that looks like it has spells that you didn't know existed.

Also, looks great.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:35 AM
Wizard

Valkon has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Don't forget the shadow, unless the monster is transparent it should drop a shadow.

A nice looking monster though.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:54 PM

neverquit has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I got to add shadows to all of my pictures i just got lazy on these three parts (procrastinator) .gif format, anti alias, and shadow. I will do them when wyvern comes back up, ( pixels here pixels there done)