Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Bug Report
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bug Report Report any bugs with the game or the forum here. Note that it is usually best to use the bug command to report problems, so use this forum only as a last resort. If the bug involves quest information, mail a wizard.

Old 03-28-2010, 06:07 PM

Beckhan has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Post Website request

Not sure if this is the place to log website error, not really a bug. I spoke to some folks online while playing with some new character ideas (20 folks online BTW, it was really neat!) and I was expecting the fire giant to be able to have a fire bonus per the manual, "They are naturally skilled at casting fire spells."

I humbly request an update to the PM to reduce confusion. I noticed that a couple of the races' info are dated (like dark elves, etc.).

Not sure if this was on the to do list or not. You wizes are doing a great job focusing on game balance and all so maybe there is no one for this right now.

See you all later.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:20 AM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckhan View Post
Not sure if this is the place to log website error, not really a bug. I spoke to some folks online while playing with some new character ideas (20 folks online BTW, it was really neat!) and I was expecting the fire giant to be able to have a fire bonus per the manual, "They are naturally skilled at casting fire spells."

I humbly request an update to the PM to reduce confusion. I noticed that a couple of the races' info are dated (like dark elves, etc.).

Not sure if this was on the to do list or not. You wizes are doing a great job focusing on game balance and all so maybe there is no one for this right now.

See you all later.
I see where in the player manual under races we need to remove that fire giants are particular good casters of fire magic. But I dont see anything outdated about dark elves in the same place.

Nor do I see anthing outdated about dark elves on the create character page.
Could you be more specific?
Old 03-29-2010, 04:10 PM

Exile has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Under the player races section I think he means something set up how raks and giants are. Or that's what I would think, since they don't all do the same thing, or have the same bonuses now.. I have no idea under creation.. lol.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:36 PM

Beckhan has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Musical Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshuvah View Post
But I dont see anything outdated about dark elves in the same place...
Sorry, I was referring to the recent change in weapons bonus from ranged to blades and proposing it's reflection in the manual. Also, I do not know how else races have recently been changed but am wondering if all the had allready been caught up to recent changes. I notice that the Archers guild has been acurately updated from forrestry to FW.

Don't mean to sound like a pest, I hope I'm helping.
Peace
-Beckhan

Last edited by Beckhan : 03-29-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckhan View Post
Sorry, I was referring to the recent change in weapons bonus from ranged to blades and proposing it's reflection in the manual. Also, I do not know how else races have recently been changed but am wondering if all the had allready been caught up to recent changes. I notice that the Archers guild has been acurately updated from forrestry to FW.

Don't mean to sound like a pest, I hope I'm helping.
Peace
-Beckhan
Ah I understand now, thanks it is helping! Not a pest at all.