Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Wyvern Development
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Wyvern Development Here you can discuss anything and everything involving creating your own content for Wyvern. Have a problem with an arch file or a map? Want to show off something you've been working on? If so this is the place for you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2016, 06:17 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation
Post New Maps!

Hi folks. Tom here. I'm very excited that Wyvern is coming back and pleased to be working on it as the new Arilou. I've been working on building new maps to add on to his areas and thought I'd share one of my latest designs.

What do you think? I've only made a few maps so far but I think I'm getting the hang of it. This one is called The Rainbow Dragon Unity Pirate Bar. I thought it would be cool to have a place where all different dragons can meet in peace to have a drink and since normal people are afraid of them pirates are the only ones willing to serve them.

I think the XP will be good and since they bring all their best treasure with them to show off it's a great place to loot.

It's part of a larger area of bars that the pirates set up for different monsters. Next door will be the demon bar and across the way will be the golem bar and next to that will be the undead bar and I'll think up some other stuff as I go along. I'll be adding the whole thing to FO. Hope to see you looting it soon!