Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > Miscellaneous
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

Miscellaneous For anything related to Wyvern that does not fit into the other forums (this is not a place to goof off and post whatever nonsense comes to mind).

View Poll Results: Who is the cutest wizard?
Arilou - Who can get over how precious he looks while wearing a cloak of your skin on his back? 2 7.41%
Arisu - I think she is the cutest little cutie pie ever; I also think she's Arilou b/c I'm dumb. 14 51.85%
Binyamin - I wanna hug him & kiss him & rub his furry little face until the end of days. Biny ftw! 4 14.81%
Contrare - How do you not swoon over his look of utter exhaustion from being overworked by A & T? 0 0%
Legolas - I so want to pinch his cheeks when he snarls/hisses at me for catching him in a beer trap. 2 7.41%
Teshuvah - Her green skin accentuates her eyes & that evil cackle of hers is to die for...literally. 3 11.11%
Rhialto - Crooked nose, hunched back, wrinkly old bearded face... what's not to love? 0 0%
Valkon - The way he cowers before Arilou at mealtime is the bee's knees. 2 7.41%
Zifa - He glows for Pete's sake; what could be cuter? 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation
Default Who is the cutest wizard?

Is it Arilou with the way he smiles innocently and bats his eyes at you while his mouth and lips are covered in the blood of your loved ones, Binyamin with the way his eye twinkles as he beats you with a baseball bat, or someone else entirely?

For me, it's definitely my little Biny-bin bin-bin for so many reasons, but most of all it's because I absolutely love the way I can just crawl up onto his ample belly and sleep for hours while he grumbles and complains and just generally puts up a fuss to try to make you think that he doesn't absolutely love it. But, who did you choose and why?