Wyvern Forums

Review Wyvern Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Arcade
Go Back   Wyvern Forums > Archive > Wyvern Forums Archive > General
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chatbox Today's Posts

General For serious discussions about general Wyvern topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2011, 01:35 AM
Player Mod

Irlazy has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

For the most part I agree with pol. The game is currently quite a large grind. There are some rather large unbalances. The community has shrunk. There is mostly just a few people who get on daily and spend long amounts of time training. However I also believe that the game is moving in the right direction. We are in a time of transition going from a time where people were mostly clones. I say this because with a certain build you could make yourself nearly invincible so a lot of people created spam healers and then HoFed them. Having 70+ people on and enjoying large LQs was fun, but even with the 30 we have now we can go and enjoy a good LQ. Eventually the game will arrive at its destination and that is when I will make my final decision on the game. For now I will enjoy it for what it is and do what I can as a player to assist with constructive feedback. Not the, put the game back the way it was because I can't kill a riagor anymore, feedback that doesn't help anyone. All in all I will agree that the game is in a rather... unattractive, stretch of its life. It punishes new comers and harasses higher levels, however, it is still possible to HoF quickly if you know what to do, where to go, and how to train. The community is as friendly as ever so if a new player is willing to ask for help there is almost always someone on who is willing to help them. Giving a new player the best weapons and armor he/she can use doesn't help them figure out the game. Matter of fact it might do the opposite. Anyway I'm going to wrap this up as I seem to have started rambling...