View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

I don't know. Most people still here, and thus likely to get voted in, are pretty decent so it wouldn't necessarily be that terrible. Plus, I'd weed out an obvious crazy who came back and got his friends to vote for him, so we can try that if anyone wants to.

Anyway, any further suggestions for subforums? Get them in now if so as I want to put up the poll for that in a few days. If you guys want a Fogey's Corner and you want it to be closed, it should go up as soon as possible as you'll want people to have some time to see that it exists and know that they have to sign up if they want access before it becomes closed to newer members.

P.S. You can always do another poll later with another set of suggestions, if other ideas come to you guys.

P.P.S. I'll set anyone who agrees to be a player mod as a moderator of any new subforum immediately. Existing subforums will have to wait until I move all the threads to the archive in October, which I'm putting off until October because I messed up the archive awhile back and I want to take the time to fix it before putting anything new in there.