View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 06:42 PM

Baurus has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I haven't been around on Wyvern a long as some of you guys. I think I started just after the long downtime a while back. But from then til the minute the game went down I have been 1 of Wyvern's biggest fans and supporters (despite the "nefarious" acts i have done on the game before as acts of rage and stupidity >.>). Wyvern wasn't just a game, it really had an impact on me. For instance everyone knows (or should know) that me and my brother play this game, and we've never really been interested in a thing the other has done until Wyvern came along. Me and my brother actually grew a little closer as we watched our characters become the 2 powerhouses they are now. But I also met a very dear friend who although we are a few states apart are very much good friends and we play all kinds of online games together to this day. We've been doing so for the last 2-3 years. Also i've met so many other Wyvernites or Wyverneers which have all been great friends although many of you it's mostly an in-game relationship. Wyvern is a great game and environment to go to after a long day of work or to relieve some stress. If nothing can be worked out and we must bear the death of the greatest online game i've ever played then so be it, but I am willing to give it a fighting chance and you have my full support. I'd donate a hefty sum to see this game keep going on as long as possible. So Rhialto if you see this message then prepare to look at your e-mails! Because you'll have 1 from me soon (and hopefully the rest of Wyvern's community)!