Thread: Story Time
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 02:39 PM

Joca has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Default Note: Not my story.

Immediately, the bear saw that I had seen through it's charade. It roared loudly and took a menacing swipe at me. I deftly avoided it's claw and sprinted out of the office. The bear was soon in chase, crashing through the walls of the office as if they were made of paper.

I jumped over the receptionist desk and ran out of the back entrance. The bear followed, tossing the secretary aside like a rag doll. The bear began to pursue me through the street traffic. While I fought my way through the maze of vehicles, the bear simply careened its massive force through anything standing in it's way. Cars veered off the road to escape the onslaught of grizzly force that was barreling down the road. The bear was gaining fast. I had no other option but to make my way into the nearest building: a preschool.

I burst through the door, startling the Children from their naps. Immediately, the bear slammed through the wall, crushing a child beneath it's massive paws and burying several other children in sheet rock and debris. I maneuvered my way through the chaos towards the back exit. The preschoolers were little more than a screaming annoyance for the bear. Its massive paws cut swaths through the sea of toddlers with each swipe.

I used the precious time these children had afforded for me to make my escape into the playground. I scrambled up a ladder to a fort-like structure. My goal was to walk across the monkey bars then jump to a tree which I could climb to the roof of the preschool and perhaps flag down a passing helicopter.

Last edited by Joca : 10-11-2008 at 02:59 PM.