View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Player Mod

Nodlove has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

"Guys, I'm going to get the game up by the end of the year. Did I say this year? I meant next year. No, not that one, the one after that. Actually, you know what? I was moving all this time. Also, I've been in a legal battle all this time, didn't you know? I don't even own the game I've been running for all these years, I think I'm going to have to make a new one, as in, not Wyvern. It'll be done by next year. Oh, did I say next year? I meant the one after that. No, not that one either, the one after. Moving again for three months! And another legal battle... Oh, wait, I don't own the new game I have been working on because I'm using content based on the old game, so guess what, I'm going to have to make yet another NEW GAME. This one should be done around Christmas 2060. Let your grandkids know it's going to be a great game!"

Meta-quotes.

Disclaimer: The above quote was fictional and meant for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to persons or events, real or fictional, are purely coincidental. I do not own the content of that quote, and I'm going to go into a legal battle over the next 3 years over whether I own the content of that quote, but don't worry, you can read it eventually.

Last edited by Nodlove : 12-21-2013 at 02:32 PM.