View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 09:30 AM

Bullfrogz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Bullfrogz Send a message via MSN to Bullfrogz

Right now Wyvern only has a handful of active players, yes, but part of Rhialto's plan was to release the game on a platform like Steam which could very well boost it's numbers.

As far as the problem with multiple servers go, I do not see the problem everyone has with it. If a group of friends want to host their own server, and say remove restrictions on money, levels, items, etc. and test out builds for fun, who are they hurting in doing so?

There could very well be a "main" server or two which are directly supported by the Wizards (or whatever the new administration is named) that get the updates first. I personally would still only play on the "main" server, but knowing that out there somewhere there's a group of people playing on another one wouldn't bother me, as it shouldn't.

Overall we do not know the official plan of how the multiple servers will work, and Rhialto as specifically said he is looking for feedback on all matters. The community has been very strong on the opinion of keeping a "main" server, which would be fantastic, but I do not see a reason why both can't coexist.