Player Mod

Jacksparow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arilou View Post
So... you suggested Morgos?
No I was referencing
Quote:
Leviathan
I was thinking to make the Leviathan harder to kill, and abyssal weapons more rare you can make the boss a 3 part fight.

Part one the Leviathan is on the ground, and can only be damaged by melee weapons. in this stage he has 1000% magic and range resistance, and does mixed recoil damage like that of a riagor

Part two the Leviathan flys into the air, and casts a "protective shield" spell to make it immune to magical attacks (you need to range it in order to be able to damage). In this stage he is able to cast spells from his spell list (Death Ray, Blizzard, Dragonbreath, firespray, fireball, wrath of god... typical high level monster spells)

part three his protective shield gets "destroyed by the arrows", and eh is able to be attacked by magic. He is still able to cast his spells.

With the Leviathan fight needing a well rounded team to be beaten his weapons will be even more rare which would allow for them to be as "overpowered" as they are.
But I do know a bit more about game-play balance or at least I think I do to understand that a lot of things suggested then wouldn't quite fly. Also to add, I never played when Morgos was an LQ but if he had a similar mechanic to this then yes I suppose I am suggesting that a Morgos like boss be added to the public maps.