View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 12:04 PM

sirslash has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshuvah View Post
I only see 1 gravestone in these not two.
So I see that you died to poison in the chapel, which happens with some strong monsters poison spell now. (reapers, medusas)
You may not know about these new things if you haven't been around for a while.
Did you go into MMA poisoned already? Weak poison does not "overwrite" strong poison.
I don't see two on the obits either.
Just as an aside, you having negative Spirit Travel is something you probably want to out train if you haven't and your TNL is extremely high even before losing the 400k you say you lost this time.
I was on when you were talking about severe lag and no one else was experiencing it at that time.
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but I don't see a bug here.
You died in MMA and died to poison unrelated to MMA is all I can see.
You should have asked for a wizard or bug reported it ingame at the time so we had more info to check.
Look closer at the screenshots. Just before I died I shot off a fireball (although I dont remember shooting it...they are getting burned with something I did ^^'), even after I died it kept burning the vegies, I was still paralyzed and poisoned, and with 0 hp when I was sent to the chapel. The first death is the one in MMA (hence why its not showing up anywhere) the second one was from the poison I got while being in MMA; as implied, I didnt get past the vegies so something poisoned me on one of the prior floors. In terms of poison strength, I dont think it matters when you have 0 hp...and paralyzed.

As for reporting it ingame, there was only 4-5 minutes before reboot, and I did ask for a wizards help a few times-since no one responded I guessed no one was online.

On a last note about spirit travel; its very much so trained (only at 10 though). This was the whole reason I left when I did, After all the nerfs, I cant heal anymore which means I cant do anything when a lag spike hits and something big and bad shows up out of nowhere or I get surrounded and cant do anything. The only way I reached lv27 was because I had the ability to spam heal when something big and bad smacked me upside my head...but now I have this nice message that comes up when I try to heal while running like a madman-Aborting major healing-oh thats right...my dagger managed to bounce off the giant monsters' hide as I hopelessly tried to fend it off >.>

So, basically, up until now I've died -a lot- but I could make up the difference because I could kill more things and get more xp than I would loose. Now...I can't kill thing as quickly and I die even more often so I end up loosing xp whenever I try to go out of mah T-T

...the coup d grace of my death streak is now even MMA is taking my xp. Meaning I'm literally not safe ANYWHERE there are monsters (above lv15).