View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 04:32 PM

Morwen has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbringer Of Good Stuff View Post
My first question to you is, what are these "natural advantages" that are given to them, that help them excel as an Archer, as opposed to a halfing, human, or a wood elf?
In cobra form a naga receives the bonus of extra movement speed, a buff for cobra form. In higher forms the Naga receives the bonus of natural heavy armor, flight, and poison attacks which help to deal damage over time.

Quote:
Morwen, I dont think you understand that Naga Archers dont get the benefit of an Archer that is human, wood-elf, or an halfing. Our main normal form that would benefit from Archery is quite messed up. I am in cobra form most of the time, when I have to take down monopods...
Humans also don't get the bonuses that a wood elf or halfling get (Because halflings were buffed insanely high). They also don't get the bonuses a naga gets in speed and flight along with natural AC, nor do they have the health bonus as well.

Quote:
There is a reason, why Raks have negatives in a lot of skills. Purely, because they are not ment to be able to wear those weapons. But that's for another day..
And Nagas are meant for either melee classes or magic, like the Rakshasa. Not every race is meant to be able to do everything. And if they go into something that their race isn't specifically good at then they have to find ways to overcome that weakness (like Pixies going into close combat or Stone giants casting spells).

Last edited by Morwen : 04-14-2012 at 05:14 PM.