View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 09:39 AM
Player Mod

Nodlove has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I don't mind the mobile aspect - it just seems like a strange way to begin to me. While I probably will buy an iPad, iPod, or iPhone, the emulator idea is extremely flawed - most emulators of that nature that I've used are really difficult to work with, slow, and buggy (I used to use BlueStacks Android emulator on my computer and it ate up all of my system resources, and I couldn't find any other good emulator for Android at that time. I know iOS isn't Android, but it's a similar platform, and I would expect just as many difficulties, if not more, due to copyrights and the like).

On the subject of emulators, has anyone linked to an actually functional iOS emulator? I use a Mac, and I can't find anything that seems credible on a few initial cold searches.

The majority of the remaining user-base is probably tech-savvy enough to play it on a phone or other device, so it's not a huge issue, but the assumption that utilizing the iOS first approach will generate more revenue for anyone other than Apple is baffling to me.

Regardless of all this, I am still highly disappointed. :P