View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 09:48 AM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

*sigh* Stupid reddit. Some of you can be annoyingly literal when you want to be. Just to clarify, (since apparently I need to clarify everything) I am not at all against the game returning. Things like me cheering for the game never coming back is me teasing you. Meanwhile, my "spiel" about not wanting the game to return so I didn't have to do my organizational work was just me saying that I didn't want to do that work (which is no longer an issue thanks to Bullfrogz).

I feel bad for you guys who want to play again (which I can relate to since I've been in similar situations with games I enjoyed) and so I would, of course, like you to be able to do that because I am not really a heartless Arilou monster. However, the point that I was trying to make was that as it concerns only my own personal self... I don't care. I've retired and moved on so there's nothing for me, personally, to look forward to about the prospect of the game's return since I won't be involved.

Remember, I never played the game and I have never been interested in doing so. My only thing was working on it and I've since redirected my creative interests elsewhere. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Also, just a general fyi; it's not even a matter of choice any longer. I'm deeply engulfed in this other pursuit right now and so I wouldn't be able to return even if I wished to.