View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 11:40 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

When did you become such a Myke? With all this, "Work bad, sleep good," out of you of late I can't help but picture him. What happened to that productive wannabe lich with the forum, clan, and barrage of ideas that you productively bothered me with for eons on end?

I had high hopes for you once. I thought for sure you'd be assistant managing a Dairy Queen out in the boondocks and spending your free time writing to your local paper about all the ways in which you think they could make improvements. I bet you don't even argue with Star Trek people about how Star Wars is so much better anymore and instead go around making Borg references for no discernible reason. *shakes head* Where did it all go wrong? Was it the booze? Is that what did you in? Or, wait, say it isn't so... you didn't get yourself addicted to the anime and those girlfriend simulation games like Myke, did you?

It's not too late to make a change in your life. And that change... that change starts with taking on the responsibility of forum admin. Yes siree bob! Before you know it you'll be starting up your own painting business and going around town, knocking on the doors of all the now well off people you knew in high school, asking if they at least have a shed or a bit of fencing you could have a go at for whatever they have in their change jars. I believe in you still!