View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 08:01 PM

anatil has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalon View Post
This was actually talked about in-game at one point but you probably weren't present at the time. anyway, I bet it will only be a temporary recession. It could be that school's out and theres graduation for some people, another could be that people are going on vacation and won't have internet access for a while, also some people may just want to wait out the changes and let them settle a bit before playing again. I dont think its because people are losing interest or wyvern is losing appeal.
Well it is summer break, so people may have just went on vacations, or just went outside >_>. But from what I recall of earlier summer breaks (long since past) people crowded the server with 100-130+ online during mid-day and around 30-40 at midnight-early morning (12-5am), that was when having 90 people online on average was common during the year. Now it barely reaches 20 during the day and 3+/- during the night.

Though, I have to admit, as much as I love having the whole server to myself I haven't really been very motivated to actually take advantage of the situation lately