View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 12:56 PM

Clevyn has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I have an iPhone4s, my Sis has an iTouch (5thGen/2012), I'm going to have an iPad 2nd Gen (2011) and my friends have iPhone 4s and iPhone 6.

among all us iPhone 4s users, we all agree that partying with light sources is literally unplayable (as in displayed actions are well over a minute in the past) when there's 3 of us with any light source in an area with ambient dynamic light.

I have to ask others about it, but it seems Cortex A9 512mb ram devices (late 2010 to early 2012, with the exception of iPad 2 2012) devices don't have enough horses under the hood to play the game due to the new lighting engine.

the iPhone 6 user reported no input lag or oddities and noticed us old device plebeians moving at the normal speed and continuing to execute actions then abruptly stopping when the 'buffer' of actions we attempted to spam while 'lagged' dried up.

on the iPhone 4s, the screen is far too small for comfort, and the iTouch 5 user said that they gave up and switched to a keyboard.

Sadly it seems that USB OTG does not have a mouse or absolute pointing support, but both bluetooth and wired keyboards worked fine for me.

I'm hoping that when R adds my iPad (2, 2011) that I can see if the screen space allows for ease of play.