View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 11:37 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Mostly, I worked off the logs on the server without downloading them so there's a lot I do not have. During my tenure as arch wizard I made sure no logs were removed from the server as I believed in accountability and I wanted everything to be there for Rhialto. What I did download I downloaded as part of mass downloads of entire folders relevant to my work and I keep everything because I have the kind of personality where I think everything will be useful one day (as it was in this instance). Again, though, that was very little so I asked Contrare what he had so that I could prepare a response to these types of things and what he had he had because he downloaded the entire server in order to run a copy of the game on his local machine to help him with his coding work. He had to dig around for the files for me and, still, he didn't have anything past the mid-2009s.

If your concern is for your tell logs; that's not something I mess with. I'm not interested in your private conversations and did not cull any information from them in preparing the email I refer to in my above post. Everything was taken from the shout log (which is public) and wiz-tells (which is what the above is from).