View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 12:33 AM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation
Talking

Hmm, so this XY thing is better but not much better then? I googled the titles along with this "generation" word you provided and a wiki appeared that said Sun/Moon is Generation VIII and XY is Generation VI.

What about Pokemon Go? What generation does that go up to? That's the only one of the games that she has played. I tried googling that along with "generation" and I'm confused because I see a bunch of articles that mention 2, 3, and 4, but I'm not sure if they're forthcoming or already part of the game.

Maybe she knows the later ones from the Internet. In addition to briefly watching her watch the cartoon on Youtube and making a mental note of the episode number, she was on some website that she was using to learn how to draw Pokemon. I'll maybe have to investigate that.

Thanks for the info, Clubbz. I suppose that official site is only selling card packs from its latest two game titles, but does anyone else know if there's a place to buy packs exclusively for the earlier games that are not, as the Amazon commenters were saying, rip-offs? Or are they impossible to get now unless you pay a premium? If not I guess I'll get the XY ones and hope for the best.

You'd think they would want to sell tie-in cards for their mobile game because it is what brought the fad back. I don't understand why there aren't packs that exclusively contain creatures from Pokemon Go, or are there? *twitches* <-- This is officially my least favorite niece shopping experience ever.