View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 03:12 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iro View Post
While the ribbing of players (especially ones with whom you have history) is fine, this seems like a bit much. Pulling an embarrassing post from the grave after the author removed it in order to shame them publically doesn't strike me as appropriate behavior for someone in your position.

Salkand's initial reaction seems to be damage control and not "Get rid of this thread", so I'm assuming he's alright with it.
What position? I'm a forum mod for a game that doesn't exist. Also, if Salkand minded my making fun of him publicly all he had to do was pm me, tell me it was seriously bothering him, and ask me to stop. I'd then remove the thread and you wouldn't hear a word about our little wanna be lich from me again. I've made it clear over the years that I only do such things with the people who seem to go along with it and if anyone has a problem with it all they have to do is ask me stop in a serious manner. Salkand knows this but, as he pointed out, he has a long history of wanting attention from wizards.