Thread: Human Pally
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 05:34 PM

Frosten has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullsaxe View Post
Alright I appreciate the feedback, I took the time to read all you had to say and while appreciative I am, I'm also slightly disappointed.

My goal as a pally was to go through an rd not even worrying about what's going to be below because I could truck through it, but now I'm realizing in order for that to be a reality I need a full plat set, d pro ammy, omni resist rings, and a lot of money invested into self resists. All this, especially going into the game after this long break is going to be frustrating :/. As it was my only real means of making money was going through a RD and finding pretties to sell back to vendors with 5 merch, slowly but surely over a month I could afford 1 plat helm :/. So this is going to be tough. Not to mention the gem blades X_x.

On a side note I have an opinionated question; I converted because I feel that mage's fall off late game, they shine the best mid-midlate-earlylate but after that they don't even scale compared to fighter's since if you'd want to beat a mage you buy a potion and that reduces their damage so dramatically they arn't viably efficient late game. This is just my opinion. Thoughts?

P.S. I got more replies than I was hoping for glad to see the community is still committed to the game (Y).
Mages really don't fall off late game. in fact, that's when they can truly shine. You can have perfect resists, with enough find weakness to pack a punch. That's why I won at least 5 lqs in one week on Then.

Glacio (Frost Giant Axeman) (level 30)
Then (Human Mage) (level 28)
Shoot (Rakshasa Caveman) (level 26)
Magiz (Halfling Enchanter) (level 26)
Patron (Human Conjurer) (level 25)
Dboss (Halfling Rogue) (level 25)