View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 12:18 PM
Player Mod

Irlazy has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Not gonna beat a dead horse here but yeah... The system we have is the one I like and also even if the game goes into a two year long developmental stasis and you still wouldn't be able to do everything there is to do in this game. I know I prefer an ever changing world around me just like everyone else but the amount of original content already in this game is just ridiculous and the community itself has a tendency of keeping things fresh. You could go training in the same RD for an entire week and never have even close to the same experience twice in that week. As a matter of fact rather then new content I would like to see the wizzies tweak the existing content already in the game as they were before the most recent batch of server issues. And I don't want some wannabe developer taking over one of the wizzies maps or skills or items and tweaking it his/her way. I want to see what the creator of the content achieve the end goal they envisioned when they thought about their creations. So once again I will say that I strongly oppose open sourcing this game. GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR! *chuckles*