View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 09:37 PM
Player Mod

Clubbz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Doesn't thunderstorm require a lightning stone or something to cast? It's just shame that air spells require more expensive, heavier(I think it is) reagants to use. Not to mention, lightning stonest aren't in large piles in reagant shops, they have 2-4 of them, while something like sulfur, pixie dust, or graveyard dirt have piles of 15+ in reagant shops. Using air as an offense would create a hole in your pocket.

A good sidestep to that, without changing reagant requirements would be a second, weaker cone spell for air. Like a Static cone.

Also, while it is true that earth is primarily a defensive element, there could also be a couple attacks for it. Example:

Stalagmite: Lore 3, creates a spike in the earth damaging monsters. Area of effect is one square in 4 directions. Like a cross. Possibility for chance of knockback.

Earth attacks, should have a very small area of effect, to keep it from being overly offensive.

I'd love to make a Geomancer, if there was just a tad more offense.