View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 03:41 PM

Harbringer Of Good Stuff is trapped in an Inn behind a dozen clones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irlazy View Post
Seriously I'm starting to think Harbinger is just trolling us because he keeps offering these completely ridiculous ideas on just about every post out there right now. Open sourcing would not improve the game in any way shape or form. It would make it so morons would add things they think are funny but in reality would be crude. It would make it so immature kids who have a basic knowledge of this stuff would add everything they dreamed about. Also we aren't looking for a huge boom in players when our servers have had a hard enough time with what he already have.
My ideas might be ridiculous, but don't you go and bashing the open source model.

You assume, that people are morons and that "immature kids" are the developers behind open source models. Which would be the case, if Wyvern went open source.

But the reality is that, there are some amazing developers out there, and I am sure they would devote their time to improving Wyvern. This would all be monitored by the devs and wizards currently in place, if they chose to.

R brought up the idea of open sourcing the game, just so you know. It can make the game better, if it is used properly.

I look toward the day of being the best I can be.

Last edited by Harbringer Of Good Stuff : 04-16-2012 at 03:44 PM.