View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 02:56 AM
Player Mod

Irlazy has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

This is a dungeon crawling game that focuses on adventure and exploration. PvP is a completely optional part of the game that is there to give players a break from the dungeon crawling and exploring. The incentive for PvP in this game is the break from the norm and the bragging rights that come from beating someone. Outside of that the PvP LQs offer rewards for those that stand out from the rest. Some games offer PvP where there are greater rewards for winning a battle. Though I have lost interest in Runescape they have done rather well in how they implemented their PvP and offer the risk and rewards you are talking about here. What you are asking for just isn't going to happen and the majority of the players here don't want that to happen. I could list off one hundred reasons why it just wouldn't work in this game and a hundred reasons why I like the way it is. So the point is this is the wrong game for what your asking for. If you played many years ago maybe you would understand better but for now you will just have to take what you have and live with it and who knows maybe R will decide to jump in the time machine go back in time and undo all the balancing corrections he has made or the wizards have made through the years and implement what you want.