View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 09:16 AM

Bullfrogz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Bullfrogz Send a message via MSN to Bullfrogz

Good and bad news. Good news is the game will probably come back up at some point, even though we have been saying that for a while. Bad news is we all are going to have to wait longer still.

Rhiatlo - "Where'd the letter go? I need the link."

-- I give him the link --

Rhialto - "Thanks!

I picked up the server this weekend. My God, what a pain in the *** that was. I'm glad I never ever have to go there again as long as I live.

Now begins the long process of porting the whole thing over to Amazon's cloud services. Hopefully I can finish this summer."

I for one will probably stop bugging him, at least until the summer, since he gave us a date. That shouldn't stop you though from telling him you're excited about the game coming back.

Always looking on the bright side, I can tell you from a computer science major and as a human with at least some common sense that Amazon's servers are going to be much more stable than Uncle Joey's Crab Shop and Server Station, which I feel the server was being hosted at, due to it's fantastic reliability.

Anyways, thanks again for signing and participating in the letter, hope for the best I guess!

Last edited by Bullfrogz : 03-12-2012 at 09:18 AM.